Thep Thanni Waterfowl Conservation Reserve

C

Coffee

20170107_104021.jpg
Private funding has purchased approx one rai of 'residential' property bordering this site to create an exclusive zone for nature.
Time will tell.

Now you're thinking the same way as others particularly since Thep Thanni estates abandoned sanitation service 1rst January.

This nature preservation buyout project had been in the works over the past five months.
Now finally signed, sealed and delivered this past Monday.

If one drives north on 214-Ring-road from Thep Thanni during daylight hours one will undoubtedly notice vast tracks of dumped garbage on each side of the roadway awaiting a burn.

The approx one rai purchase is formerly "residential development" property and is bordering the approx 4 rai of surface water bringing almost 80% of the water's circumference into an 'inclusion zone' habitat.

The approx one rai purchase is formerly "residential development" property and is bordering the approx 4 rai of surface water bringing almost 80% of the water's circumference into an 'inclusion zone' habitat.

That sounds more feasible.

You obviously do not live in Muang Surin. We have our rubbish collected once a week like clockwork. And it is a free collection service. What a difference 1,000 meters make.

A shame really...though the Thep Thanni address is Ampur Muang Surin 32000.

We paid (past tense 150/ month)...and hence no collection any longer.
(Shouldn't take a genius of a cartage contracting business person to figure this one out.)

OK! Why do some have a rubbish collection and some do not? Also, why do some pay and some do not? I will admit I have no idea why it seems so higgledy–piggledy. Any ideas?

Does anyone here pay rates?

We used to pay rates on my ex wife's rice farm (Bht 52.00 p.a. for 12 rai) but I've not paid any for the land upon which our house sits.

OK! Why do some have a rubbish collection and some do not? Also, why do some pay and some do not? I will admit I have no idea why it seems so higgledy–piggledy. Any ideas?

We have a spanking new PINK garbage truck.

Not that I can answer you, but latest place = free but last place maybe 2k away but still in Moung SSK = 30b pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170209_094744.jpg
This Conservation Reserve came just in-time prior to an aggressive proposed housing estate expansion project at Thep Thanni.

Back