Where are all the Rice harvesters this year?

I'm my experience most get the money for their rice and (wrongly) class that as profit. It is very hard to explain why that is wrong and get an agreement from them (in my experience).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are into the harvest big time. Ours was late due to late rains but the quantiy will be very good. The wife has at the moment 150 ,110kg bags and more to come in.

We are into the harvest big time. Ours was late due to late rains but the quantiy will be very good. The wife has at the moment 150 ,110kg bags and more to come in.

Wow - over 16,000 kg !
How many rai of land do you cultivate ?

What have you calculated as your break-even point ?
Meaning how much THB must you receive per kilo to break-even (no loss or gain) on your sale of rice ?

Wow - over 16,000 kg !
How many rai of land do you cultivate ?

What have you calculated as your break-even point ?
Meaning how much THB must you receive per kilo to break-even (no loss or gain) on your sale of rice ?

The boss also has a harvesting businesses. By the time this is over she will have somewhere around 250 bags and yes that is at 110kg per bag.

I heard Friday it was down to 6b!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be something about Sisaket.

My massage lady in Pattaya (from Sisaket) said she only got 6 Baht......... maybe she was angling for a tip.

11.50 Baht 'quoted' on the PKC to Buriram road.

The harvesters round us are still working.... intermittently. The other day, I met one farmer who was grumbling because the ears on his rice hadn't fattened, and his crop was useless.

Some fields around me have been abandoned due to withering and weed infestation, and any return of expenditure to claim what is left.

Back