Thong Tarin hotel

FERET

Surin relic
We stayed there last night after the get together. Clean and comfortable room with air con and mini bar. Breakfast was included and, quite good. Only issue was the f**king doof- doof night club next door until 2 am. Thank god for ear plugs and vodka.

We stayed there last night after the get together. Clean and comfortable room with air con and mini bar. Breakfast was included and, quite good. Only issue was the f**king doof- doof night club next door until 2 am. Thank god for ear plugs and vodka.

Very quiet at the Majestic Twin. 500baht with fresh coffee and khao tom supplied for breakfast.

In anticipation of potential similar problems I though I would avoid all the "doof - doof" by staying out drinking with Coffee until 2.20 am.

Bad idea in hindsight.

Yes we both stayed out late...but the last 30 minutes I was in another location ;-))

According to workers who built the Thong Tarin, it should have fallen down years' ago. Nope, still standing and going strong.

Did your friend tell you, Cent!

Actually, yes, Bill, a couple of them that frequent the place. I haven't been in there in years, and when I did, I went to show visiting friends where they could go for some good, clean fun. I haven't participated in P4P sanuk for more than a decade.

Actually, yes, Bill, a couple of them that frequent the place. I haven't been in there in years, and when I did, I went to show visiting friends where they could go for some good, clean fun. I haven't participated in P4P sanuk for more than a decade.
Slowing down mai?

Back