Si Sa Ket Governor Shit Canned.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
4 provincial governors transferred to PM's Office

BANGKOK, 30 March 2016 (NNT) - The chief of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) has removed four provincial governors from their positions.

The NCPO chief's order to remove the provincial governors was published on the Royal Gazette on Tuesday. The four officials were transferred to the Office of the Prime Minister. They are Si Sa Ket Governor Yutthana Wiriyakitti, Tak Governor Somchai Hathayatanti, Chanthaburi Governor Somsak Parisuttho and Tak Governor Weeraphong Kaeosuwan.

The NCPO chief also appointed officials of the Ministry of Interior to be acting provincial governors of the four provinces.

Inspector of the Ministry of Transport Sonsak Saensombat was another high-ranking official who was removed from his current position. He was appointed by the NCPO chief as the new director-general of the Marine Department.

-- NNT 2016-03-30
footer_n.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/906713-4-provincial-governors-transferred-to-pms-office/

Transferred to the office of the Prime Minister is the new version of the old inactive posts. (By the way, Tak did not have two governors; the second one was Governor of Pattani). Effectively, it means they lose all their old perks and privileges, and have to survive on basic salaries until the investigation into their misdeeds has been completed. Generally, though, the transfer is the last we hear of them.

A lot of strange things keep cropping up in that small Changwat of yours Ivor.

Some pretty strange things in Oz today... what was that about Cook invading Australia?

'If this was Paris or Athens they would have stopped': Campaigner tries to preserve 'astonishing' number of indigenous artifacts found in pits at a proposed light rail site in Sydney from being bulldozed
  • More than 20,000 indigenous artefacts found in Randwick, Sydney
  • Discovery of spear heads and tools called the city's 'most significant'
  • Archaeological site is a proposed tram stable yard for Sydney light rail line
  • Indigenous heritage advocates have called for construction to stop
By HARRY PEARL FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 04:21 GMT, 30 March 2016 | UPDATED: 04:39 GMT, 30 March 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-Sydney-light-rail-line.html#ixzz44NKqJAr5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back on topic. Met the new guy yesterday. He came to say Hi! When I was working in the Municipal Building.
Wonder how long he will last????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back on topic. Met the new guy yesterday. He came to say Hi! When I was working in the Municipal Building.
Wonder how long he will last????
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on a Sunday in the Municipal building...
are you a janitor now ? :rolleyes:

Back