Aladin restaurant & Coffee

Picture of Aladin in post # 1.

(Or are you writing about new place in Sisaket ?)
Aladdin Ive edited sorry for mix up !
The place is Siseket is a decent size place , Anyone wanna go I have mini bus seats 9 , it used to seat 16 but I took the back seats out and made a area to lie down ,the kids love it .

Aladdin Ive edited sorry for mix up !
The place is Siseket is a decent size place , Anyone wanna go I have mini bus seats 9 , it used to seat 16 but I took the back seats out and made a area to lie down ,the kids love it .
We will head down to Siseket today bus full of us , call in at the aquarium first then over to Luke's place for food .
We will add pictures latter boys of the fish and Luke,s place and food .

Taken from Facebook

Aladin Restaurant /Surin .Aladin Restaurant,( Kebab ) which opened a couple of month ago has closed temporarily. End of this week ( it's the plan when the renoavation is finished , next week at least for sure ) the place will be reopen with a new owner a French guy Stefan . Maybe some will remember him when he been selling Kebab at the Walking Street in Sisaket The new place will be called " La Baguette Aladin " and will serve meals all day including breakfast as well as French bread and croissants baked on site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will head down to Siseket today bus full of us , call in at the aquarium first then over to Luke's place for food .
We will add pictures latter boys of the fish and Luke,s place and food .

Great pics...ooops...;;unhappy;;

I'll be checking out the French bread and bakery goods for sure. Sounds good. Something a bit different than the usual. Hope it does well. The more the merrier I say. Good to have choices and options here in Surin City.

Nice ,Ivor.
So here we are under a thread named Aladin.

Why not get Luke signed up as a sponsor with his very own space on this forum ?

Colin, We won't be moving. We have a 5 year lease at a very good monthly rate. And lots of satisfied customers that return again and again. :)

Cent, you obviously know a lot more about leases in Thailand than I so perhaps you could satisfy my curiosity? What exactly would you normally get from a 10 year lease. I have a 30 year lease on my house which cost Bht 6,000 and for that I am virtually immune from being ejected (without due legal cause) until either a) I decide to move out of my own accord; b) the 30 years runs out; or c) I die.

Yorky, did you purchase your home and put it in another person's (entity) name...or did you pay to have your home built on land that was in another person's (entity) name ?

Yorky, did you purchase your home and put it in another person's (entity) name...or did you pay to have your home built on land that was in another person's (entity) name ?

The latter. But I also purchased the land.

Back