One killed when trains hits pickup at Surin crossing

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
One killed when trains hits pickup at Surin crossing
in Breaking News | May 23, 2016 12:20 pm (140 views)
  • breaking-news-1-wpcf_728x413.jpg

A pickup truck driver was killed when his truck was rammed by Ubon-Korat passenger train at a level crossing in Surin province this morning.

The driver’s friend managed to open the door and run out seconds before the train arrived and hit the truck. He was not injured.

Came up on my wife's phone the same time as your post GL. Another fine messed up pickup. When will they ever pay attention at crossings.
Happened in the city district of Surin.

Better be a few minutes late to an appointment in this world than several years early to one in the next...

The driver of the truck was age 17 (according to the article).

Possibly didn't have too many appointments or experience. :(

RIP Apichart.

I wonder which one this was. Have seen idiots trying to beat the crossing guard wires. I always wonder what the rush is for these morons.
Same as the rush at the traffic lights, got to get over before they change to green again. I often go through on green/amber (legal) and then watch in the mirror as the next 4 or 5 cars follow behind. Quite obviously the amber changed to red just after I passed through the lights. They really don't care and seem oblivious to the danger, both to themselves and others.

Be wary of running amber lights. A Thai I know got a TB800 fine for going through an amber light. Recieved the notice and photo in the mail. Before you ask it happened up north around Chiang Mai and yes I did see the photo.

Back