Building My House in Ban Nong Nok Chao, Sisaket

I cannot recall seeing any anywhere but I rarely get as far as Global having IQ, Watsado, and Homepro almost on my doorstep.

We pay the builder out today and the house is completed ahead of plan and to the satang as agreed prior to construction. The only dissapointment was one of the exterior colour numbers was transposed and I can live with the grey until it needs repainting. Natty spent as if she had earned it and shopping for materials in Ubon is cheaper and the selection was better. I credit the success to a good set of plans, a bright young woman and the magic of skype.

Looking good George. I hear you have picked a very auspicious day to return to Thailand! LOL!
See you for a beer or 3, then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you alanthebuilder, I have seen what you build ( on your website ), admire your work and appreciate your observation. I ll be buying baseboards and moldings when I get there in Dec.
Ivor, I would love to sit in the carport and have a beer or two while we marvel at the Arizona patio mist cooler. 555

I see you went for the "dry" bathroom, i.e. the shower at the furthest end from the door with a protective half wall. Good idea in my opinion as is the floor to ceiling tiles.

Any update on the original OP's quest to build his love nest?

Still happy and content?

Not trying to be a smart arse.....genuinely hope all is good for him.

Over a year since the first post and some things don't always work out.

Back