Buriram Woman critically injured after being run over by train

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
"A woman was critically injured after jumping onto the tracks and being run over by a train at the Buri Ram station on Saturday."

Who would have believed that?

It should go on the list after "Man suffers serious brain injuries after shooting himself in the head!"

Or
'There's going to be a jail-break, somewhere in this town' ?

Back on topic, I feel so sorry for the train driver. Much an inconsiderate way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or
'There's going to be a jail-break, somewhere in this town' ?

Back on topic, I feel so sorry for the train driver. Much an inconsiderate way to go.

You are right, feel sorry for the train driver, and all the others around the world, who have to face the after mark of people throwing themselves in front of moving trains as a means of suicide. In the UK alone there are some 200 suicides by this means each year - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8456816.stm . Its dated 2110 but I guess its still an accurate ball park figure.

My sister, who is in her seventies, returned from shopping one day to find her boyfriend dead on the lounge floor. He had blown his brains out.

Now that was inconsiderate!

My sister, who is in her seventies, returned from shopping one day to find her boyfriend dead on the lounge floor. He had blown his brains out.

Yes, horrible but at least he did the deed without anybody seeing him doing it.

Also spare a thought for all the paramedics of this world. They are usually the first on the scene and have the task of clearing up the body parts.

As NM just said. In the Territory the good folk blow their brains up into the ceiling fans.

Back