Water Supply Interruption

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Apparently the Government water supply will be cut off on 28th and 29th July in order to affect repairs to the mains pipework to the east of Surin. It's not clear precisely who will be affected.

My wife has suggested that we turn off the stopcock at the meter until at least 12 hours after the water supply has been reinstated therefore allowing all the other punters to use up the shitty water which always appears after maintenance work.

It's not often she makes sense.

My wife has suggested that we turn off the stopcock at the meter until at least 12 hours after the water supply has been reinstated therefore allowing all the other punters to use up the shitty water which always appears after maintenance work.

She has been burnt before, that is why.

As an ex-plumber, that is quite a sensible idea. All the sand and sh1t that is drawn through the pipes played havoc with filters/electric showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your water bill is only 120 baht/month you are not taking your mandatory 2 showers each day.

It has been reported that the water supply in parts of Surin will be disrupted again on 10th August and possibly the following day.

I haven't heard a peep at my end of the tunnel or from the village poo yai.

What's the deal , McReal ?

Tonite the village poo yai spoke...water off at 9 AM Wednesday and DON'T FORGET to powder yourself and offer prayers to HRM The Queen in honour of Queens birthday on Friday!
Strange as I didn't have a clue as to who the poo yai is and just as well I still haven't a clue. For some reason several poo yais are required to share the immense responsibilities.

Back