Sunday buffet lunch at the new Cresco Hotel Buriram

mahdam

Surin Founding Father
The wife treated me to a Sunday buffet lunch at the new Cresco Hotel in Buriram.
They open at 11.30, not sure when they finish. Your time of arrival is recoded on your ticket,
and you are allowed 1.5 hrs to eat as much as you like from an incredible selection of food.
They have assorted seafood Sushi, Prawns, Oysters, Green liped Mussles, Mixed seafood salad,
Soups, Spaghetti, Roast beef, Roast pork, and Pork ribs in BBQ sauce. Those are the things I can remember. All this can be followed with a huge selection of sweets, including help yourself to ice cream from the cabinet. An assortment of soft drinks, Coke, Fanta, and Cherry flavour are also included. Beer was extra. 60bht for small Singha. My wife seems to think that coffee was also included, but I couldn't swear to that.FB_IMG_1479097116460.jpg
The staff were attentive and polite, even encouraging you to try things you may have missed.
The price was 349.00 bht per person, and worth every Satang IMO.
It is located on the left hand side of the road from the big Elephant roundabout going towards the Football stadium, about a mile after the roundabout.
FB_IMG_1479097064587.jpg

FB_IMG_1479097049064.jpg

FB_IMG_1479097015870.jpg FB_IMG_1479097035592.jpg
FB_IMG_1479097167040.jpg

FB_IMG_1479097148428.jpg

Looks very good. Worth investigation.

Just seen this on their Facebook page

This Sunday meet again with Sunday brunch buffet
399 baht per person. Since 11.00-15.00 PM.

Promotion every sunday until 27 November. Only!

Reserve a seat call 044-634-901
Cresco Hotel - Buriram
See you soon.

Looks very good. Worth investigation.

Just seen this on their Facebook page

This Sunday meet again with Sunday brunch buffet
399 baht per person. Since 11.00-15.00 PM.

Promotion every sunday until 27 November. Only!

Reserve a seat call 044-634-901
Cresco Hotel - Buriram
See you soon.

Yes, there seems to be some confusion over the price.
We went expecting to pay 399bht, but there was a blackboard at the
Entrance to the restaurant quoting 349bht, and that is what we paid.

Looking at this place as a possibility for Christmas Lunch. Any idea whether the buffet (which was shown as a promotion up to 27th November) is being extended into December?

Yes it was a promotion , to get people to go there , I had lunch there 2 Sundays ago , was great and food would have been the best food I have eaten in thailand in the 7 years I have been coming here .

Obviously "both" isn't necessary because if they stopped the buffet altogether then the promotion could not be available...:)

Not so! They might have changed the lunch promotion. Sadly, however, they haven't, but a weekend evening pomotion seems to be in the offing.:p:p

Not so! They might have changed the lunch promotion. Sadly, however, they haven't, but a weekend evening pomotion seems to be in the offing.:p:p

The promotion was specific to the Sunday buffet so it would most certainly have ceased.

Back