Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Happy New Year Nookie. The minor problem with the Branston's produce has now been resolved with minimal pain.

What Yorky means is that Miss Ravioli got away from her captives before being devoured and got home safely once again. Her twin sister, Miss Baked Beans, who was offered in reward, was not quite so lucky and got jolted off the motorcy while being chased by a ravenous wild dog. Fortunately, the dog did not have a tin opener and she survived long enough to be rescued some 10 minutes later. LOL! (Be careful Yorky, the road at the beginning to the fields is all dug up - very bumpy.)

Nookie, please clarify. In the post above you state 11.00 as usual. However, last time you were here way before 10.30, maybe 10.15 to 10.20. Similarly, I noticed for the past couple of months that you are usually in the 214 around 10.30 ish. Possibly the completion of the road works to the 24 and 214 have allowed an easier and shorter transit time from Nong Ki. Do you wish to amend your arrival and delivery time to say business as usual from 10.30 to 11.00?

Nookie, please clarify. In the post above you state 11.00 as usual. However, last time you were here way before 10.30, maybe 10.15 to 10.20. Similarly, I noticed for the past couple of months that you are usually in the 214 around 10.30 ish. Possibly the completion of the road works to the 24 and 214 have allowed an easier and shorter transit time from Nong Ki. Do you wish to amend your arrival and delivery time to say business as usual from 10.30 to 11.00?
That sounds like a good idea Nomad...........I'll be there Friday around 10-30 staying until around 11-00am

I ordered and received a tin of "Olde Oak Hotdogs" from Nookie last week. They are a new type "American Style" and although there are only six dogs to a tin (there were 8 in the old tin), the net weight is 200 gms whereas before the net weight was only 184 gms. I shall report once they are opened and eaten.

old oak s.jpg

I ordered and received a tin of "Olde Oak Hotdogs" from Nookie last week. They are a new type "American Style" and although there are only six dogs to a tin (there were 8 in the old tin), the net weight is 200 gms whereas before the net weight was only 184 gms. I shall report once they are opened and eaten.

View attachment 15904
That extra 16 grams to well lead to a price increase!!

I was going to order Bht 10,000.00 worth of fillet steaks but realised I don't have enough money until the end of the month. I'll email my lesser order tomorrow Nookie.

Back