Bus operator fined 20,000 baht for overloading

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Bus operator fined 20,000 baht for overloading

3a.jpg

Source: Thairath

KORAT: -- The operator of a bus service from Korat to Surin has been fined 20,000 baht after overloading their vehicle.

The scene was caught on a video taken by a passenger on December 30th of a daytime bus between the two north eastern cities.

Driver Than Bunhorm and his wife Jindapong, the conductress, were fined 5,000 baht for their part in the overloading. Than had his license suspended for thirty days as well, reports Thairath.

Footage had been posted on the Facebook page of Suthat Petchrot prompting the inquiry.

The Korat Land Transport department also ordered the vehicle removed from service temporarily.

Source: Thairath

The Korat Land Transport department also ordered the vehicle removed from service temporarily.
They should take the bloody thing and crush it as a warning to other asshole comany bosses, who risk others lives in their selfish persuit of greed. No doubt the driver and his wife would be on some sort of incentive bonus to fill the thing to the gunwales. Crush it!!

They should take the bloody thing and crush it as a warning to other asshole comany bosses, who risk others lives in their selfish persuit of greed. No doubt the driver and his wife would be on some sort of incentive bonus to fill the thing to the gunwales. Crush it!!
Here, Here

I recently witnessed one ,with a lot more on than that..............I was waiting to put a box on the bus in Nang Rong,having passed a broken down 274 bus outside of Nang Rong with everyone stood waiting for the next one to appear which it duly did.It arrived in Nang Rong bus station bursting at the gunnels & still proceeded to herd around another 20 who were waiting to go to Surin on board.The bus 274-22 left with my box & at least 100 passengers on board!!

The old red bus service from Korat could take up to 6 hours for the journey after wandering around the houses and smaller villages. Hope the new service is more direct.

The 563 service is the one that visits Lamplaimat,Buriram ,& Kraesang before eventually hiiting Surin.The 274 service would be a lot quicker as most of its journey is along dual carriageway.

Back