TESCO LOTUS PRASAT............STUPIDITY!

Same happend to me Nick .
Picked up a bottle of wine and some beer for my workers .
Same story sorry cant sell you this school near bla bla bla .
Why display it then .
Bullshit .....

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
Makes perfect Thai fuzzy logic to me. f**king bullshit alright. What next, condoms.:mad::mad::mad::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Shame though because the rest of the store is very good miles better than both in Surin .
Very fresh sea fish and a good choice of other bits and pieces of farang foods , nice other little eateries and shops to .

Shame though because the rest of the store is very good miles better than both in Surin .
Very fresh sea fish and a good choice of other bits and pieces of farang foods , nice other little eateries and shops to .
Agree. We always stop off at Tesco's Prasat whenever we have to go to Immigration or anywhere else in that general direction. Its not worth a trip from Surin just to go shopping in Prasat, but certainly well worth it if you are passing by. The last time we were in there we were talking to an American and his wife. I was looking at the steaks and he suggested we go to Big C in Prasat if we wanted steaks (beef). Apparently, they have a good selection tucked away in the freezer section. Its a pity nothing like this is available in either Tesco or Big C in Surin, or have I missed something?

Agree. We always stop off at Tesco's Prasat whenever we have to go to Immigration or anywhere else in that general direction. Its not worth a trip from Surin just to go shopping in Prasat, but certainly well worth it if you are passing by. The last time we were in there we were talking to an American and his wife. I was looking at the steaks and he suggested we go to Big C in Prasat if we wanted steaks (beef). Apparently, they have a good selection tucked away in the freezer section. Its a pity nothing like this is available in either Tesco or Big C in Surin, or have I missed something?

I have not been in that store for over 1. 5 years BUT Prasatcanadian on our forum swears by their steaks in it and says they have improved every sense Tesco next door opened.

Big C in Prasat? Just a little outlet. much the same as Prakhonchai , which is shyte!

If you want good steaks, look no further than Nookie!

Agreed! I always buy my steaks from Nookie. I was only relaying a recommendation from a local Prasat resident who swore by Big C's (Prasat) steaks.

P.S.. Nookie, do we get a special discount for endorsing your steaks?

Agreed! I always buy my steaks from Nookie. I was only relaying a recommendation from a local Prasat resident who swore by Big C's (Prasat) steaks.

P.S.. Nookie, do we get a special discount for endorsing your steaks?
Nookies are great and very good value .
Normally we braise them in gravy , also spag bol , beef Thai curry I like pineapple with that , mince beef carrots and mash ,
All in all a good thing to have in the freezer .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Not wanting to put words in nomad's mouth but I believe he was referring to Nookie's fillet steaks. You would not want to braise or mince those.

Back