Agricultural fair Surin.

mahdam

Surin Founding Father
It is reported over on BE that there is an Agricultural Fair starting today at one of the Universitys
In Surin. Does anyone have any more info on this please?

Correct. My wife told me about it this morning. We intend having a look on Sunday. " Where is it?" I asked. "Same place that our daughters do their Girl Guide camp outs" was the reply. Now I know where that is, but do you?

Ok, coming out of Surin on the main Prasat road go past the Army camp on the right hand side of the road and about a kilometer further along the road on the left hand side its the big university set back off the road (not the first one). There is a coffee shop to the right of the entrance and its the same entrance as the Water Market. Usually the amount of cars going into the place makes it pretty obvious. If you see Global House on the right hand side of the road U-turn and come back into town, you have gone too far. Hope this helps.

Correct. My wife told me about it this morning. We intend having a look on Sunday. " Where is it?" I asked. "Same place that our daughters do their Girl Guide camp outs" was the reply. Now I know where that is, but do you?

Ok, coming out of Surin on the main Prasat road go past the Army camp on the right hand side of the road and about a kilometer further along the road on the left hand side its the big university set back off the road (not the first one). There is a coffee shop to the right of the entrance and its the same entrance as the Water Market. Usually the amount of cars going into the place makes it pretty obvious. If you see Global House on the right hand side of the road U-turn and come back into town, you have gone too far. Hope this helps.
Thank's nomad. I know exactly where you mean, will also be there on Sun.:smiley:

Any plants like this. :D:D:D:D

young-flowering-plant-hallway.jpg

I was expecting more than what was there. Just rows of stalls and eating places as far as I saw. Not a "fair" as I use the word.

Agricultural Fare s.jpg

AF sausages s.jpg
The kid in the "cupboard" reminded me of Carole in "Brittas Empire".

We went tonight and there was a good live band playing to a decent sized audience. They played a pretty impressive variation of 'Zombie'. The planning skills of the organizers was severely lacking as they forgot the beer tent.

Back