Pi Khraw

I thought your Land Of The Free was doing more than good old Blighty to keep such traditions alive. especially your catholic clergy. In 2004, the John Jay report tabulated a total of 4,392 priests and deacons in the U.S. against whom allegations of sexual abuse had been made. The numbers of reported abuse allegations and court cases has increased worldwide since then.

Well you posted twice so it must have some significance for you.

Might be in America we try to uncover this shyte and bring it out into the glaring light of day.

Quite possibly in good ole Blighty you probably keep it well undercover for religious and political reasons. Yes, sure better than rearing it's dreary head against all things purr-fect in the Kingdom, eh. :hearteyes:

Well you posted twice so it must have some significance for you.

Might be in America we try to uncover this shyte and bring it out into the glaring light of day.

Quite possibly in good ole Blighty you probably keep it well undercover for religious and political reasons. Yes, sure better than rearing it's dreary head against all things purr-fect in the Kingdom, eh. :hearteyes:

Are you getting a little home sick Coffee? I sense a fair bit of flag waving and chest beating of late. Mind you nothing wrong with sticking up for your own and all.
It is something Brits and Americans do that Autralians for some reason do seldom. Maybe that is a good thing as when they do, it turns into a good old fashioned race riot.

Are you getting a little home sick Coffee? I sense a fair bit of flag waving and chest beating of late. Mind you nothing wrong with sticking up for your own and all.
It is something Brits and Americans do that Autralians for some reason do seldom. Maybe that is a good thing as when they do, it turns into a good old fashioned race riot.
That's an interesting comment because from the Australians that I have (thankfully) met here in LOS, they seem to stick up more for their country than yanks & Brits. Just my observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an equal opportunity opinion poster.
Fark America, Britain and Australia.
Next election I might vote for Vladimir , eh.

Does that sound better, my friend ? :rolleyes:
I still have to pay taxes so fook it all.

(Seriously it's just banter.) ;)

Back