Kitchen By Ice Furniture

This is one I designed. I prefer the teak wood.

View attachment 16391
Nice one Yorky,
Because I'm a tradtionalist at heart, & love making things in wood, we tried a farmhouse style kitchen, when we first opened,
after having it on display for about 5 years, we took it out because we did not have one person interested in buying one.
Lots of people said how nice it was, but they all wanted a more modern style, which is what we make now.
Having said all that, we did have somone come in from Nanrong last year with a picture of an iterpretation of a farmhouse
kitchen, they had seen in Chic Republic in Bangkok, we made it part in solid wood & part in melamine & laminates the same
has the one they had seen. Chic Republics price 2.2 million & that did not include the top, but it did include the ladders.
Our price 220,000, with top, but no ladders No I did not get the Chic Republics price wrong, my wife & I went down to check.
When I can find it, I will post it for you to see.

Nice one Yorky,

The original build was flat pack back in 2000 but that collapsed as a result of the floods in 2012. The one shown was the teak replacement but I kept the original melamine work surfaces. I don't know why the high level cupboards above the hob haven't been replaced yet. I must save up and get that sorted.

I noticed with the original flatpacks that they were not very high - hence, I had the 100 mm high upstand built into the kitchen floor to accommodate the units.

[I am 1.93 m tall].

I noticed with the original flatpacks that they were not very high - hence, I had the 100 mm high upstand built into the kitchen floor to accommodate the units.

[I am 1.93 m tall].
The way you've raised it, looks good.
This is one we did for a tall client, he wanted the worktops 1mtr high & the height of the counter bar 120 cm.
He also wanted a inexpensive kitchen, so we did it inm1.jpg White Melamine, with high pressure laminate worktops

Our clients are very happy with this kitchen and bedroom wardrobe , thanks Ron and look forward to more business together in Kho chang

Attachments

• P1080503.JPG
    P1080503.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 6
  • P1080504.JPG
    P1080504.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 10
  • P1080505.JPG
    P1080505.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 7
  • P1080502.JPG
    P1080502.JPG