LOL ...:rolleyes:

A: "Did somebody forget to pay an electric bill ?"
B: "I'm sure it's much bigger than that."
A: "Yes. You're quite possibly correct in that regard."
B: " Indeed I very well might be."
A & B raising their glasses : "Cheers."

Yup.

Thailands liquor laws are farcical.

First one can only buy between 11am and 2pm and from 5pm to ?11pm. Then if you have a shop/bar/restaurant within x metres of a school, you are not allowed to sell alcohol at all.

Whilst there is perhaps some merit (albeit small) in the first part, I fail to see why selling alcohol close to schools should be a problem. It surely should be left to the shop/restaurant/bar to determine the age of the would be drinker, (as it is in the UK) clearly not serving students in school uniform. To use schools as an excuse to prevent adults enjoying a drink with a meal is in my view totally wrong.

Here in Prakhonchai, the new Tesco Lotus does not stock alcohol at all due to close proximity with a school, and last night I heard that our newly opened seafood buffet restaurant can no longer sell and serve alcohol (They did 2 weeks ago when I was there). But you can take your own and drink it there! What utter crap!

Okay, now open at the old Monkey House across from Speed3 as of:

Cheffie's we have moved to 68-69 sirirat road Naimeung Meung Surin (monkey house) is cross from speed3 night club.
We are open 10am until late. Open Tuesday to Sunday. We served breakfast lunch and dinner.so come on down enjoy the relaxed atmosphere with some great food and cold beer see you @cheffie's

Okay, now open at the old Monkey House across from Speed3 as of:

Cheffie's we have moved to 68-69 sirirat road Naimeung Meung Surin (monkey house) is cross from speed3 night club.
We are open 10am until late. Open Tuesday to Sunday. We served breakfast lunch and dinner.so come on down enjoy the relaxed atmosphere with some great food and cold beer see you @cheffie's
Suggest a new thread should be opened for this info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back