Surin Agricultural show.

mahdam

Surin Founding Father
Went to The Surin Agricultural show this morning. Pretty disappointing, as very little on show relating to Agriculture, more like an OTOP show I think. Yes there were various tractor manufacturers on show along with Rice harvesters. The bulk of the tractor attachments seemed to be aimed at the latest craze in sugar cane planting. There was some eye candy promoting Tata vehicles (highlight of the show for me) The rest was divided between food stalls, plant stalls, and general tat. The bulk of the punters where School kids, very few adults. Perhaps different over the weekend?

Wife is going tomorrow with her merry bunch of munchkins. She has told me and she knows she can do better price wise on the outside but this her thing.

I am under the impression from the boss the answer is YES. She is taken her father to help look as he does have a keen eye for plants and the ladies.:D
Be careful he doesn't return with a Tata pickup, or worse still a concrete truck!

My wife and daughters have just returned - too hot. They will return later this afternoon, round three! They have confirmed that there are many trees for sale - including fruit trees.

Back