New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

First online 90-day report since getting my new passport. One in-person 90 days ago. (They needed both new and old then, so be aware.)

Filed Mar 27 - 3:40pm
Received Mar 29 - 4:00pm

I'd say, very good response time.

-sterling

First online 90-day report since getting my new passport. One in-person 90 days ago. (They needed both new and old then, so be aware.)

Filed Mar 27 - 3:40pm
Received Mar 29 - 4:00pm

I'd say, very good response time.

-sterling
True mate, after my new passport was issued, I was asked to produce my old one and, luckily I had it in my doccument folio.
I have not had any success with the online 90 day--for whatever reason so, luckily, we live 20 mins from Jomtien--straight forward--15 mins at max.

Just did my first 90 day report of my new extension of stay since I have been back.
Unlike the usual first report being manual normally. Since I was registered on the system already I thought I would try an online report.
Well it worked !!!! Receipt received the next day. :):):)

Oh my @Rice !

Should we sing 'Wonder Of Wonders' in accapella ? :cool:
Surprised the heck out of me. No reason to think it will not work for you if you are registered on the system already. @Coffee
It has been such a new experience. I am kind of missing the abuse. NO I AM NOT!!!!

example of abuse. Oh your wife puts down farmer as occupation 555 sure she is. 555. I can think of something else!

These comments are burned into my brain. They did it to everybody there. Some far worse then my wife. I have had to bite my tongue in telling some other farang what was being said. Why ruin his day when he was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I have been filing my 90 day report online for the past few months.
The most recent 90 day report was due May 14 which slipped my mind so I filed it on the May 15.
We live about 45 minutes out of Surin close to Lamduan, consequently, online reporting is convenient.
We were shopping in Surin on May 16 where I received a email that my online 90 day report was rejected and to file at your closest immigration office.
We drove to Surin immigration , my wife took my passport up to the third-floor immigration office, no problem getting the new Report date sheet of paper stapled in my passport.

I have been filing my 90 day report online for the past few months.
The most recent 90 day report was due May 14 which slipped my mind so I filed it on the May 15.
We live about 45 minutes out of Surin close to Lamduan, consequently, online reporting is convenient.
We were shopping in Surin on May 16 where I received a email that my online 90 day report was rejected and to file at your closest immigration office.
We drove to Surin immigration , my wife took my passport up to the third-floor immigration office, no problem getting the new Report date sheet of paper stapled in my passport.

Just for the benefit of others reading this it confirms that online reporting can be done 15 days prior and up to the due date (14 calendar days in effect). Reporting in person can be done up to 7 days after the due date.

Just for the benefit of others reading this it confirms that online reporting can be done 15 days prior and up to the due date (14 calendar days in effect). Reporting in person can be done up to 7 days after the due date.
Any clarification on online reporting before the due date by others would be nice,
Example, mine was due on the 14th Mai on my previous post, should I have filed no later than the 13th May midnight so my online 90 day report would be accepted ?

This is from the immigration website.
Foreigners can notify their residence before 15 days or after 7 days from the due date. If the appointment is overdue or after the deadline for notification has passed, the foreigner must report himself in order to process the fine.

Any clarification on online reporting before the due date by others would be nice,
Example, mine was due on the 14th Mai on my previous post, should I have filed no later than the 13th May midnight so my online 90 day report would be accepted ?

This is from the immigration website.
Foreigners can notify their residence before 15 days or after 7 days from the due date. If the appointment is overdue or after the deadline for notification has passed, the foreigner must report himself in order to process the fine.
I filed my online report 13 days before the due date. As I was not sure that it would go through as it was the first of a new stay permission.
I wanted plenty of time to decide what day to go in.

I filed my online report 13 days before the due date. As I was not sure that it would go through as it was the first of a new stay permission.
I wanted plenty of time to decide what day to go in.

The 15 days before is actually 14 calendar days because Immigration count the report date ie if report date is 28th May means you can report on line from 14th May (up to and including 28th). After that you have up to 3rd June to report in person/post.

It makes sense to report online asap as it gives you time to take alternative action if the report is rejected.......as happened to me in March.

I have been doing 90 day online reporting for about 2 years.
Last April I did my normal 90 day report online. Or so I thought, because it was rejected.
Told to go to immigration. I is possible that I made a mistake.
Went to Surin immigration.
My next 90 days is 8th July.
I will try the online again and see what happens.

Back