New Hotel-Wild Orchid

Spent 2556 before Songkran withh my gf.. and back during Songkran without the gf... and returned later with the gf..... the staff informed my gf of some of my "other evening and afternoon friends". Other than that minefield it is still a great place to stay at 450 baht a night....Busted1ShitHappens1ShitHappens1

Spent 2556 before Songkran withh my gf.. and back during Songkran without the gf... and returned later with the gf..... the staff informed my gf of some of my "other evening and afternoon friends". Other than that minefield it is still a great place to stay at 450 baht a night....Busted1ShitHappens1ShitHappens1

On the strength of that there will undoubtedly be a few SF members that will avoid this place!

Still my first choice for value ,cleanliness ,security, and view, eastwards, from the 4th floor spectacular sunrises......ThumbUp6......and great fish restarant across the soi....

U must really like this place

Mike , you must really like the place.

Do you now have a new gf ?

Seriously, being outed is not a good thing as a lady's vengence can take a serious toll on your physical and/or mental health one day in the future.

Mike , you must really like the place.

Do you now have a new gf ?

Seriously, being outed is not a good thing as a lady's vengence can take a serious toll on your physical and/or mental health one day in the future.

Yeah new model so all is in the past....But yes it was a tad dodgy at the time.....Think1

driving another model

Yeah new model so all is in the past....But yes it was a tad dodgy at the time.....Think1

Well that is very lucky for you. T.I.C.

Moving forward you may want to consider bringing your extra-curricular affaires de l'amour to a different parking location Think1
or you might have to Club_fight1talk to the front-desk personnel the hard way.

Still a fan of the Orchid Hotel....just wish the staff would not Gossip so much about my friends that visit....

Attachments

• IMG-20140209-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20140209-WA0004.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
Back