Beach bar expanding

...sanook Chokdee5

"Plucked her eyebrows on the way.
Shaved her legs then he was a she. boobs2
Hey honey , take a walk on the wild side...

...and the coloured girls say ,
Doo do doo do doo do dooo..."

{Random lines attributed to Lou Reed.}

It means something to someone maybe. It means absolutely nothing to me. Time to take my pills again.

If you were there...

It means something to someone maybe. It means absolutely nothing to me. Time to take my pills again.

...you would readily understand. Alas you weren't.

You can't catch fish if you're not near water, sailor.

But do take your pills as directed by a qualified professional. Jump_Drool

Reminds me of a joke:
Husband: "Honey, how come you never tell me when you have an orgasm."
Wife: "Darling , because you're never there when I do."

guys as a stranger to the Nightlife on offer in Surin i am embarassed to say that after 4 years in Surin i have never heard of the Beach Bar.

can someone give me directions ?

If it is open at 9am it may well be the place to take the wife for Sunday Brunch.

guys as a stranger to the Nightlife on offer in Surin i am embarassed to say that after 4 years in Surin i have never heard of the Beach Bar.

If it is open at 9am it may well be the place to take the wife for Sunday Brunch.

Half way down Soi Cola from Speed disco on the left. After Norbie's.

[Edit: Maybe not quite half way - in case I'm reprimanded by the GPS police.

Rob,

You haven't heard of it much as it just opened a few months or so ago. :)

Soi Kola is the next street up past the entrance road for the Thong Tarin Hotel. The Beach is across the street on Soi Kola from the big Speed 3 disco, next to N&N Market and restaurant.

Mike

Sunday Brunch

So how was your Sunday Brunch with your Mrs ?

What time does their kitchen open ?

Sorry guys
Went looking for it at lunch, didn't find it, I presume because it wasn't open, as I did go back and find it after lunch but just had a beer

Sorry guys
Went looking for it at lunch, didn't find it, I presume because it wasn't open, as I did go back and find it after lunch but just had a beer

Really? I was told they would be open every day for breakfast at 8 a.m. 7 days a week, just this past Friday evening.

I'll see if Westie or myself can get a pic on here of their menu that was published and available this past Wednesday.

Really? I was told they would be open every day for breakfast at 8 a.m. 7 days a week, just this past Friday evening.

I'll see if Westie or myself can get a pic on here of their menu that was published and available this past Wednesday.

I think the kitchen opens at 9 a.m. everyday except Monday's and Wednesdays, but the Beach bar opens as usual on Wed. after 4 p.m. Will double check though.

what would Sherlock say

Sorry guys

I think the kitchen opens at 9 a.m. everyday except Monday's and Wednesdays, but the Beach bar opens as usual on Wed. after 4 p.m. Will double check though.

Watson , assuming that by lunch traditional hours, rob.doc did indeed go looking Sunday between 11:AM - 2:pM and could not locate said establishment in operation but did indeed find said establishment open after lunch to have a beer.

rob.doc , for the sake of clarity - what time (approximately) did you locate the establishment to order your beer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Watson , assuming that by lunch traditional hours, rob.doc did indeed go looking Sunday between 11:AM - 2:pM and could not locate said establishment in operation but did indeed find said establishment open after lunch to have a beer.

rob.doc , for the sake of clarity - what time (approximately) did you locate the establishment to order your beer ?

we did indeed pass by said premises at 11.30am, but completely overlooked it, i presume this was because it was not open, as after a less than adequate lunch at the Sydney Canal, we returned at around 1.30pm to try again to locate and found almost immediately.
perhaps they had a busy night Saturday ?

^^^
Thank you for that clarification.

rob.doc , did you inquire further as to their hours of Sunday operation when you ordered said beer after lunch ?

I personally know that they have sometimes been kept open into the wee (single digit) hours when the werewolves were out 'n about. Jump_Drool

Back