'Just a Little' is the name

Be forewarned I don't think they have burgers , meat loaf or a Philly cheese steak sandwich.
Eclectic is the operative word when you look at their extensive dessert , coffee concoctions and non-alcoholic drinks menu particularly for Surin.

It's definitely seems upbeat and bright at night.
The staff is on their toes. At 8PM on a weekday night they had ample business given their space including young families.

The reason I suggested going to their Facebook is it amply shows what they've got. A Thai person showed me...that is how I stumbled on in. Definitely a decent place to bring one's family without the alcohol factor.

We decided to go and eat there last night.
Unfortunately when we arrived the tables in the air conditioned rooms were taken and it was still too hot for me to want to eat outside.
We will certainly try again

Went and had a coffee and dessert things a few weeks ago they were good but I haven't tried their savoury food yet

I don't know what to get from your post Coffee. Do they serve up substandard wares to Farangs?
Or is it Wood is so well regarded, he always gets the best stuff.

It isn't the second, although I think he is well regarded by people who know him.

No ,Rice ...sometimes the picture or English translation on the menu doesn't match the Thai dish ...but I thought you already knew that. :flushed:

[Or quite possibly according to the forum's Garp it will stop the chef from spitting in your food.] :mask:

*Masturbating dog icon sorely missing from smilie list.

No ,Rice ...sometimes the picture or English translation on the menu doesn't match the Thai dish ...but I thought you already knew that. :flushed:

[Or quite possibly according to the forum's Garp it will stop the chef from spitting in your food.] :mask:

*Masturbating dog icon sorely missing from smilie list.

It is one of my most favorite things, is to go through a Thai/English menu and check for accuracy. Because the errors are sometimes really quite funny.
Bye the way 100% marks to both Starbeam and 214 Dinner in this regard. I will try to remember taking the wife, may stop the chef from spitting in my food. If anybody really thinks this is a thing, I suggest they change their attitude.

Yup...Just A Little celebrated their second year with an expansion of their kitchen and dining areas.

I forget to check if they currently have a beer license though they have outdoor sitting that appears to be set up for music or entertainment.

◇ I am not a promoter nor have I a business interest.
Try one of their desserts or drink combos and you'll understand why they're busy. Service above par (on my visits).20171027_115812.jpg

Try their Seafood casserole - amazing flavours and very reasonable for a huge plateful!

Went and had a coffee and dessert things a few weeks ago they were good but I haven't tried their savoury food yet

@ColinW As it has been two years and they've expanded their A/C seating...have you given their food a go ?

Last edited:
We went there again last week, and enjoyed the food in more comfort due to the extra space. Beautiful desserts too. Not bad value - and will go again before too long. Note: it is very popular with the girls from Sirindhorn School and their friends, and it can become very busy.

Back