Mama Toll Mee

Coffee

You chose a custom title
20180202_194419.jpg
Rather nippy late on a rather cool night (as well as relatively empty).
Music with bar-b-que and alcohol available. :oops: Mama Toll Mee...
(..."not to come. Want some whiskey in your water, sugar in your tea ?").
555 :rolleyes:

So where's the info on this place? Any comments or recommendations? While your pic of yourself and the lady who needs a leg shave is nice, your flip flops a fashion statement of incomparable style, I was wondering if you were going to impart any info of where one can find said establishment. How was the live music? Anything decent to drink or eat there? Etc. Etc.

Three Dog Night...................... still sounds good after all these years.

As I said, they were a great band, and their live shows were amazing, and I liked some of their songs, but I found their music to be what I liked to call 'rock pop'. While not bubble gum it was more of what the mainstream music industry liked to put on the radio. Hell, there were like 8 members in the band if I remember right. I personally liked the bare bones rock bands back then of usually 3 or 4 musicians. Hendrix, Grand Funk, Cream, Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Ten Years After, Pink Floyd, ELP. I was more of a hard rock hard core fan. The exceptions being Santana and Zappa and The Mothers, who had large bands. I just liked the fact that 3 guys could rock the f**k out without needing shitloads of musicians. Grand Funk was amazing in that way. As a matter of fact I stopped liking them once they put in the 4th player on the keyboards. Wasn't the same raw energy after that.

Just some thoughts on it.

Back