Lemon Lounge - Prasat - Live Music

Well that was fun last night. Great to see Alan at his place once again. Good to see Big A, it's been a while since I saw him last and always glad to, and hear American Johnnie do his thing. Damn good playing and singing. His excellent version of Stormy just blew me the hell away. Gave me chills. I wish Lemon Lounge was closer really. I'd hang there, and I think it would be very competitive with the Surin local places. Nice and open and bright and clean space, with pool table and good bar and seating. Some nice friendly folk up that away too. It was a pleasure.

Need to find a room for cheap nearby so I don't have to do the drive back to Surin after a few beers. That friggin' Prasat road these days with their constant f**king construction is a pain to deal with. Lights out on the road, no damn lighting where the road narrows from the construction, no flashing lights in the problem spots, nothing. It's a dangerous drive at night.

Well that was fun last night. Great to see Alan at his place once again. Good to see Big A, it's been a while since I saw him last and always glad to, and hear American Johnnie do his thing. Damn good playing and singing. His excellent version of Stormy just blew me the hell away. Gave me chills. I wish Lemon Lounge was closer really. I'd hang there, and I think it would be very competitive with the Surin local places. Nice and open and bright and clean space, with pool table and good bar and seating. Some nice friendly folk up that away too. It was a pleasure.

Need to find a room for cheap nearby so I don't have to do the drive back to Surin after a few beers. That friggin' Prasat road these days with their constant f**king construction is a pain to deal with. Lights out on the road, no damn lighting where the road narrows from the construction, no flashing lights in the problem spots, nothing. It's a dangerous drive at night.

Rooms Just up and across the road.:D As for the highway you can blame that on Yingluck and her thieving scamming buddies. 44 and his bunch are tasked with correcting it and that they well.:D

It would be good to know in advance when an event like this is planned. I have a few mates always looking for a ride out and overnighter on Saturdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just happened across it and tried to get it out there for others to see.

Josh the drummer/teacher was impressed and liked Lemon Lounge. As he was saying if we knew earlier we could have spread the word, maybe gotten a bunch of the Surin teachers to chip in on a mini-van or a couple vehicles to bring a bunch more customers up from Surin. I know many would like to get out of town from time to time and visit new places and meet new people outside of Surin city proper.

Having a clean and inexpensive hotel nearby would help as well. Pass along the info/urls folks.

The Farangutan band guys would love to do something like this with Big A and Downtown Johnny. A sort of mini concert with a variety of live music. A bit of fun and sanuk.

The best I can give you about 200 meters south of the LL and across the road is fairly inexpensive hotel about 4 years old. Give Alan a shout and I am sure he will help you out.

AF1QipNf6NIAMDZnvcaZHCwhwrjxW4sv4IVlw7QXZbS-=rp

I would imagine some expats would like to know if it is guest friendly..........and the availability of local guests...or as Nookie would say...sleeping bags!;););)

I would imagine some expats would like to know if it is guest friendly..........and the availability of local guests...or as Nookie would say...sleeping bags!;););)

Seemed to be a few willing participants for extracurricular stuff just next door to the Lemon Lounge actually. A couple cuties too. LOL

Thanks Mike - good to see you guys also. As gotlost says...the Prasat Resort nearly opposite (200m) is clean and tidy and well known by visitors to the area. 400 ThB a night I think

The best I can give you about 200 meters south of the LL and across the road is fairly inexpensive hotel about 4 years old. Give Alan a shout and I am sure he will help you out.

AF1QipNf6NIAMDZnvcaZHCwhwrjxW4sv4IVlw7QXZbS-=rp
And they do hourly rates like a few other (so I hear!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back