New short time resort going in @ Chong Chom

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
We have some friends that are building what I call a shortage resort at Chong Chom;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;; has aways to go but it is getting there. 10 units fully furnished and with a restaurant and bar on site. These friends are Thai and fluent english. Both live and work in Kalu Lumpur for 15 years. There profession is what I call a "spirt man" making good luck for others. Good days they take in 100k.:eek::rolleyes::p:D BTW model not included.

29472289_1621755667871972_679320889715589120_n.jpg
29425570_1621755731205299_8720025912990498816_n.jpg
29497842_1621755757871963_884187045868601344_n.jpg
29425997_1621755781205294_4047948243449937920_n.jpg
29512369_1621755874538618_6676640259222011904_n.jpg
29511383_1621755841205288_1041452109544816640_n.jpg

Apart from 10 fully furnished rooms a bar and restaurant, will they, as some short time joints do (or so Iam advised) also provide the girls for those that arrive without?

If, as you say it is, "some friends that are building what I call a shortage resort at Chong Chom", then for sure you have to bring your own as there is a distinct shortage of everything else. Boom! Boom! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How many of those resorts do you see in thailand when driving around 1000 , not understand them at all why they build them , all you see staying in them is the young thai boy rooting his young thai girlfriend or the thai Man with his Mia noi .

Are you just being sarcastic or are you really that naive, as that is the point of them. o_O
No I am not being sarcastic, why have something that is not going to make you much money, then again most Thais not paying income tax , so they more than likely going to make something.
I am having a say on my observation all over thailand, are you trying to be a smart ass with your reply ? .
Or are you that naive not to see it , or do you just stay in one place in thailand and not travel around.
And most of the times I have stayed in one they are empty , except for the weekends .

Last edited:
How many of those resorts do you see in thailand when driving around 1000 , not understand them at all why they build them , all you see staying in them is the young thai boy rooting his young thai girlfriend or the thai Man with his Mia noi .

No I am not being sarcastic, why have something that is not going to make you much money, then again most Thais not paying income tax , so they more than likely going to make something.
I am having a say on my observation all over thailand, are you trying to be a smart ass with your reply ? .
Or are you that naive not to see it , or do you just stay in one place in thailand and not travel around.
And most of the times I have stayed in one they are empty , except for the weekends .

"And, on his own admission, how does the accused plead?"

"Guilty as charged, me Lord!"

Same can be said of shop-houses. As you drive around, you see plenty near derelict examples with loads more new ones being built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me which short time hotels around here provide the girls?
I'm desperate.

Zero. That I'm aware of. The karaoke bars in the area.. my advice stay away as I have seen noobs thinking this was SinCity and they got their shit stomped. Just saying but to each their own.

Last edited:
Zero. That I'm aware of. The karaoke bars in the area.. my advice stay away as I have seen noobs thinking this was SinCity and they got their shit stomped. Just saying but to each their own.
Wise words. I (think) I know a couple in Sisaket but as GL suggests most see farangs as guilable idiots.

Wise words. I (think) I know a couple in Sisaket but as GL suggests most see farangs as guilable idiots.

Years ago when I was living in Surin I & a few others came over to Sisaket for a bike show (near the Aquarium) and the resort where we stayed had a sort of booklet (menu) of what(who) was available.
Oh, the good old days!!

Back