Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

In order to determine how many gems are in 1/7th of a pack I shall open them later. Tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.

It may be more appropriate to calculate just how long it takes you to eat the whole bag !! :laughing:

602 calories spread over the week is not too bad...................... spread over 2 hours (whilst watching F1) is BAD....

It may be more appropriate to calculate just how long it takes you to eat the whole bag !! :laughing:
602 calories spread over the week is not too bad...................... spread over 2 hours (whilst watching F1) is BAD....

When I gave up smoking in the UK (which I did regularly) I would eat ½ kg in one hour!

The bag is now open.

The contents are 80 gums of which 8 are lime, 9 are raspberry, 9 are blackcurrant, 13 are apricot, 13 are orange and a massive 28 are pear.

Last edited:
With all the good reports of Branston Baked Beans, I bought 4 tins from Nookie last time he was down this way. Didn't realise I would need to invest in a tin opener!:rage::rage::rage: Just egg on toast for brekkie.

Borrowed a tin-opener from a neighbour, in the end.

Must say, the Branston Beans are far far better than AYAM, and I would say better than Brook also.

Brought a few cans of Heinz beans back from Malaysia on my last visit and was very disappointed..

Another order soon Nookie.

Must say, the Branston Beans are far far better than AYAM, and I would say better than Brook also.

Brought a few cans of Heinz beans back from Malaysia on my last visit and was very disappointed..

Were the Heinz tins light blue? If so I believe that they are from Australia.

Maybe I will get a special discount from Nookie for promoting these Branston Beans. LOL! Please remember, Nookie does discount the price for bulk buys. I usually buy a 6 pack of beans @ 45 baht/can. A case of 24 tins is cheaper still.

I like Heinz Baked Beans too except for one thing, they are far too expensive in Thailand. At the other end of the scale they have 'Hope' Beans in Big C at 35 baht a tin. That seems very good value but after trying them once I don't think I ever bought them again. Maybe someone else can do a taste test on 'Hope' Beans.

upload_2018-9-14_15-0-12.png

Back