MotoGP 5-7 October

Bye, is that a ticket? I'm trying to work out what I'm looking at here?

They are not from Sin City. They are returning locals. :p:p :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Killing two birds with one stone. Visiting home and making Baht.

cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

Coffee, how's it going down there? Crowded, queues, hot, pretties?

I'm not camped out. Tomorrow is my day in the heat.

From past experience massive crowds with hotties that only circulate the VIP areas.

Step outside in the sun and stand on an asphalt parking lot from 2- 5:pM...will give you an idea of race conditions.
Late afternoon thunderstorm activity will only increase the heat index hovering around 40°C with very little circulation in the covered grandstand.

I'm not camped out. Tomorrow is my day in the heat.

From past experience massive crowds with hotties that only circulate the VIP areas.

Step outside in the sun and stand on an asphalt parking lot from 2- 5:pM...will give you an idea of race conditions.
Late afternoon thunderstorm activity will only increase the heat index hovering around 40°C with very little circulation in the covered grandstand.

I hope you are snapping a few good shots of the race queens.

Jorge Lorenzo pulls out of Thailand’s debut MotoGP
MOTOGP

7ac9a8816cc3fb29f99847434c5a9ac7

Jorge Lorenzo pulled out of the inaugural Thailand Grand Prix on Saturday after a dramatic crash.Source: AFP
JORGE Lorenzo pulled out of the inaugural Thailand Grand Prix on Saturday after a dramatic crash the day before that sent him tumbling off the track.

The Ducati driver said his left wrist is “hurting a lot” and that he did not want to take more risks.

“Now is time for recovery,” the 31-year-old Spaniard told reporters, adding that he wasn’t certain he could compete in the next race in Japan.

Get ready for Bathurst like never before. Bring the GREAT RACE into your living room with Foxtel’s unrivalled 4K coverage as part of 2 months free with no lock-in contract. SIGN UP TODAY. T&C’s apply.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/motors...p/news-story/a0427016d7e036b6572328a3dba82ce5

Marc Marquez blamed him for the crash two weeks ago that sidelined Marquez.

Wrong Coffee, Lorenzo blamed Marquez for the crash that injured him 2 weeks ago. Marques has not been sidelined for a long time, hard to believe though, the way he rides.

Lorenzo has had 2 consecutive, frightening high side crashes, I think he is due some R & R.

Wrong Coffee, Lorenzo blamed Marquez for the crash that injured him 2 weeks ago. Marques has not been sidelined for a long time, hard to believe though, the way he rides.

Lorenzo has had 2 consecutive, frightening high side crashes, I think he is due some R & R.

You are correct. Thank you for the correction. (I mixed up my Spaniards.)

Last edited:
It takes a "special" person to admit when they are wrong, especially an American. :mask:

Wombie, what does being an American have to do with it ?

Yes Marquez, he even got all the glory today.

It had to have been brutal on the track today as surely the heat index was +38°C in the stands.
I surmise flashing at 150 - 190 km/h might provide some relief but I can't imagine what the surface temps were on the asphalt at 2:pM ...(45°F or more ?)

Difficult circumstance to take pics with smartphone with standing crowd waving flags and 'bubble'-sticks along with quickness of motos.
I spent too much time at the Chang line trying to stay lubricated.

Last edited:
Back