Time-Out Fishing Park on 24 towards Bangkok

@trigger66
If this was Ludo's place I haven't a clue as to the operation's hours.
Is there a contact phone number ?

@alanthebuilder is usually on top of all things fishing-related on this site.
Alan, is Ludo's place operating ?

Moo Ban (now banned) was very keen on the local fishing scene.

Ludo and his wife are working in Cambodia. The bar/restaurant/fishing park was being operated a few months ago by Ludo's wife's family. As of today I do not know.

Much of the above is correct, and I can confirm the following is accurate:
Yai's son Kob and wife, Pop (both with limited English) and daughter Kem (excellent English) run the bar which operates from ice cold boxes rather than fridges - but with a reasonable selection at reasonable prices
Closed Mondays
Open Tuesday through Sunday 1200 - 2200 albeit closed this coming Saturday. A small menu is offered comprising Thai plus Farang and all freshly prepared
There's a fairly regular decent gathering of expats plus wives around 1600 for a few hours on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. For example I was there a couple of Saturdays ago it was fairly rocking with 20 odd people
The water is down right now therefore there is no fishing at present. Expect this to change later in the rainy season

Great report @BigA .

Do you happen to have a contact number for calling Ludo's Fishing Park at a later date to ascertain when fishing is available ?

(Edited)

Last edited:
I guess it will always be 'Ludos' to many of us but please be aware that he's pretty much abandoned it now. I have a number for Kob but would prefer not to wave it around on here. Is there a way to do a private message? I have looked but can't see! But don't get your hopes up - Time Out lake only fills up when rice paddies are being drained and the nearby big klong is full of water flowing to Tambon Paisan Lake

Hey BigA to send a PM, use the search box (top right of the page here) and type in the name of the person you're sending it to. That person's profile page will open, just like this:

upload_2019-3-14_17-8-0.png

In the profile posts box shown, type your message, then hit Post Reply. Done...

[QUOTE="Coffee, post: 268755, member:

Moo Ban (now banned) was very keen on the local fishing scene.[/QUOTE]
(Alan Crisp/Moo ban/manu Pete BOLOA ++++++++++)
Is he still alive, Coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey BigA to send a PM, use the search box (top right of the page here) and type in the name of the person you're sending it to. That person's profile page will open, just like this:

View attachment 27160

In the profile posts box shown, type your message, then hit Post Reply. Done...
You learn something every day. I have never sent a P.M. like that ever before. I always open the 'Inbox' and start a new conversation. That way you can have, I think, up to 4 people on the address list.

upload_2019-3-14_19-3-51.png

upload_2019-3-14_19-4-31.png

[QUOTE="Coffee, post: 268755, member:

Moo Ban (now banned) was very keen on the local fishing scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Surely he is. Why wouldn't he be ?

Surely he is. Why wouldn't he be ?[/QUOTE]
That is why I ask the question? He might be dead.

Last edited:
Back