"It's getting to look a lot like Christmas...

Coffee

You chose a custom title
20190710_214509.jpg
...soon the Bells* will start..."
20190710_214453.jpg
Khao Pansa is a major Buddha holiday as any major retailer would know.

Get your candles and contemplate the teachings of the enlightened one.
Or best just to let your loved ones deal with it in their traditional belief system at their village wat.

All major Government services will be closed.
For those of you that seek daily salvation purchase your bottles in advance.

* at Nomad's

I was in there yesterday and I think I saw you, you were the guy wearing stars and stripes shorts with a red psychedelic tank top weren't you?

I was in there yesterday and I think I saw you, you were the guy wearing stars and stripes shorts with a red psychedelic tank top weren't you?

You are literally describing the guy they call "Yanky Pee Baa" In my adjacent village. But you forgot to mention his stars and stripes bandanna he always wears.

That reminds me. I have to buy a big candle for the village Wat and get my farang merit. :)

Is it Tuesday and Wednesday (16th and 17th)?
Khao Pansa is on Wednesday 17th and is a government holiday. The previous day Tuesday 16th is the major Buddha day-a National Hoiday.. In earlier years it was only the day before Khao Pansa that was alcohol free. Farangs used to sit in a now defunct Prakhonchai Bar on Khao Pansa day drinking and watching the parade (and the girls!)

Khao Pansa is on Wednesday 17th and is a government holiday. The previous day Tuesday 16th is the major Buddha day-a National Hoiday.. In earlier years it was only the day before Khao Pansa that was alcohol free. Farangs used to sit in a now defunct Prakhonchai Bar on Khao Pansa day drinking and watching the parade (and the girls!)

I've checked my stock. I'm good until the following weekend.

And I have a good stock of Bells! Christmas has come early. A liter bottle in Tops is only 499 baht at the moment, usually 549 liter. My wife is a canny lass to spot a bargain.

The litre (international spelling) or liter (American spelling) (symbols L, l or ) is an SI accepted metric system unit of volume equal to 1 cubic decimetre (dm3), 1,000 cubic centimetres (cm3) or 1/1,000 cubic metre. ... The spelling "liter" is predominantly used in American English.

And I have a good stock of Bells! Christmas has come early. A liter bottle in Tops is only 499 baht at the moment, usually 549 liter. My wife is a canny lass to spot a bargain.

How many 'Nomad manly-man' drinks can you get from 1 litre ?

The litre (international spelling) or liter (American spelling) (symbols L, l or ) is an SI accepted metric system unit of volume equal to 1 cubic decimetre (dm3), 1,000 cubic centimetres (cm3) or 1/1,000 cubic metre. ... The spelling "liter" is predominantly used in American English.

So it's not decimeter, centimeter and meter then?

Back