Huai Saneng Reservoir.

Thread locked so all water related convo’s can go in the ‘Surin water shortage -July 2019’ thread, which has been made a ‘sticky’ thread too.

The rain over the few days is slowly filling up the res here a few pics from yestuday.
These pics were taken at the top were the 2 river flow into the res.
746665f21d6017efff67313e4f45b3dd.jpg
a26d40c90665fdecf5f1d03a026ae964.jpg
d009fc217d680641994501f1f3a89bf1.jpg
7815e71f10c5af0a5bf8506fb72eea7c.jpg
ad3dbb940cf32a6eab41b4e1c36e8ea7.jpg
f06bcf356903c13157d3954a099b7725.jpg
eef6b8bedcad9811041a33e7b60f3fc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

After a lot of local areas are suffering chronic problems from drought then flooding, it really highlights how non-existent is the infrastructure in this country. Clearly water management is nearly no where to be seen and they just rely on Buddha, I suppose.
Soon there will be no rain and I just wonder when people will next run out of water when everyone has pumped the water-table into non-existence.

Am I being negative or realistic, do you think???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a lot of local areas are suffering chronic problems from drought then flooding, it really highlights how non-existent is the infrastructure in this country. Clearly water management is nearly no where to be seen and they just rely on Buddha, I suppose.
Soon there will be no rain and I just wonder when people will next run out of water when everyone has pumped the water-table into non-existence.

Am I being negative or realistic, do you think???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the HI SO's of Bangkok still want high speed trains and say f**k YOU ISAAN.:mad::D

But you did not quote my post!!!!!!!!

Could you not remember it?

Aide memoire: "Correct. No need. The rains have come. Prayut visited. Problem solved. Everyone jumped the gun...................That will be the view in Bangkok, and the problem may not recur for many years."

Aide Memoire: "Correct. No need. The rains have come. Prayut visited. Problem solved. Everyone jumped the gun...................That will be the view in Bangkok, and the problem may not recur for many years."

Of course not. Short term memory loss - early onset of Alzheimer's. 555!

Aide memoire: "Correct. No need. The rains have come. Prayut visited. Problem solved. Everyone jumped the gun...................That will be the view in Bangkok, and the problem may not recur for many years."

NO NO.. You quoted a post by Dennis!

Back