Covid-19 ........ Shopping in Surin

If nookie can get the products he has said in the past that he can would send by express such as Kerry.
Much of what I buy is refrigerated/frozen. Not sure the goods would remain that way if shipped by Kerry. Besides, as Yorky has said, our regular meeting placed is closed until further notice.

Much of what I buy is refrigerated/frozen. Not sure the goods would remain that way if shipped by Kerry. Besides, as Yorky has said, our regular meeting placed is closed until further notice.

Kerry delivers to ur house.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

I should be OK for at least another month - if I run out of stuff, I run out and that's it.

Me wife has returned from Surin. She said very quiet not many people out. She said all of departments inside Marko are open. She said NO police stops or check points on the 214 Kap Choeng to Surin.

I've moved house!
Oh no, you haven't - you have just painted it. 555!

The ticket for my order from HomePro shows a delivery forecast for 27th March. Thank goodness I only live 1 kilometre away. If I lived in the boonies the delivery forecast may show some time never. :D:D:D

Me wife has returned from Surin. She said very quiet not many people out. She said all of departments inside Marko are open. She said NO police stops or check points on the 214 Kap Choeng to Surin.
SSK makro only selling foodstuffs, as is BigC.

Oh no, you haven't - you have just painted it. 555!

The ticket for my order from HomePro shows a delivery forecast for 27th March. Thank goodness I only live 1 kilometre away. If I lived in the boonies the delivery forecast may show some time never. :D:D:D
Just received a phonecall - delivery tomorrow at 09.00.

FREE delivery/ loaner from BON CAFE SURIN. Beat that.:D:D

90187233_2780344975346363_3375808964255023104_o.jpg

Went shopping around 15:00.

Shockingly it appeared many assorted daytime shoppes were operational around town and banks appeared busy too.

Plenty of parking available at Big C. It appeared squeeky clean inside.
More so it appeared Big C was fully stocked in the majority of food and toiletry sections with no run on toilet tissue yet.

Was not crowded but as usual shopping trolleys two astride were blocking the narrower aisles.
"Excuse me (cough)..." usually gets the dawdlers focused and quickly moving their carts.;)

Masks on at least +95% @ my estimate.:mask:

20200327_145730.jpg

Went shopping around 15:00.

Shockingly it appeared many assorted daytime shoppes were operational around town and banks appeared busy too.

Plenty of parking available at Big C. It appeared squeeky clean inside.
More so it appeared Big C was fully stocked in the majority of food and toiletry sections with no run on toilet tissue yet.

Was not crowded but as usual shopping trolleys two astride were blocking the narrower aisles.
"Excuse me (cough)..." usually gets the dawdlers focused and quickly moving their carts.;)

Masks on at least +95% @ my estimate.:mask:

View attachment 33081
and they still sell beer by your photo.:yum::yum::yum:

Goods delivered by HomePro at 10.00 this morning. First three bags laid and rolled by 2-ton truck by 11.00. Too damned hot for any more work today.

20200327_105229.jpg

Back