Surin Sabaidi shared a post. Admin · 1 hr From 25 March, commercial centres and wholesalers ordered

Sold out. Mai-mee!
kami-schador-DW-Vermischtes-Blackburn-jpg.jpg

Just to clarify: Access to the Robinson's mall is restricted to the entrance by KFC (itself open for take-aways only) The escalator to the upstairs section is open, but only the banks and (I think!) Watsons are open. Downstairs, access everywhere is pretty much taped off and PowerBuy is closed. Robinson's itself is shut, but Tops is open.

Endless discussion. All shops have to be closed, except those with basic necessities, pharmacies, and a few more.

A TVset for example doesn´t belong to that category. If you had been in MAKRO, you can see it very clear, all areas with things that do not belong to basic necessities are closed. Outside Makro only the food stalls are open, also lottery stalls are closed. In BigC and Tesco the same.

KFC and Pizza C. only open for take out.

I believe that there are one or two people around who would consider that a shop providing computer equipment and similar is essential to the running of their business from home... including printer ink, paper and so on.

One such shop sold me a laptop some time ago, which included Windows 10. Ever since then, at intervals, I receive an onscreen message telling me that my Windows licence is about to expire. The shop has "renewed" it FOC each time, but how the hell can it do that this time if it is shut???? BTW, the message started popping up again yesterday.

Endless discussion. All shops have to be closed, except those with basic necessities, pharmacies, and a few more.

A TVset for example doesn´t belong to that category. If you had been in MAKRO, you can see it very clear, all areas with things that do not belong to basic necessities are closed. Outside Makro only the food stalls are open, also lottery stalls are closed. In BigC and Tesco the same.

KFC and Pizza C. only open for take out.

Wife was just in Makro and she says their TV and electronic section was open along with all other areas.

I believe that there are one or two people around who would consider that a shop providing computer equipment and similar is essential to the running of their business from home... including printer ink, paper and so on.

One such shop sold me a laptop some time ago, which included Windows 10. Ever since then, at intervals, I receive an onscreen message telling me that my Windows licence is about to expire. The shop has "renewed" it FOC each time, but how the hell can it do that this time if it is shut???? BTW, the message started popping up again yesterday.

I hope you did not pay for a genuine Windows 10 from that shop. Because what is going on is they have used a crack generator. It exploits the administrator distribution of keys system, This is used by large companies in IT management. There is a floor in the crack software because of a Microsoft hack to prevent just this type of thing. It needs to be run every 90 days.
You would be so much better off buying a license on ebay for a pittance of what a shop would sell you one. These "Genuine" keys come from excess to requirement OEM computer manufactures that just don't need them anymore or they bought too many and have sold them.

Wife was just in Makro and she says their TV and electronic section was open along with all other areas.
I was there yesterday and this parts of the shop had been closed with something like this:
images
:weary:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can order all what you need online. LAZADA, Shopee, Advice....

Not at 06:00!

Not correct Yorky. Those Makro members holding a liquor licence (as the wife does) have a special makro card, and as long as they buy a minimum 0f 10 litres of booze, may do so all day, any day, except of course for special Buddha days.

I bought some 20 litres of mixed alcohol (beer wine and spirits) at 6.10am one morning last week in Makro Buriram

Not correct Yorky. Those Makro members holding a liquor licence (as the wife does) have a special makro card, and as long as they buy a minimum 0f 10 litres of booze, may do so all day, any day, except of course for special Buddha days.

I bought some 20 litres of mixed alcohol (beer wine and spirits) at 6.10am one morning last week in Makro Buriram

I am not sufficiently priviledged. Although I am permitted to buy from the wholesalers during 09:00 - 18:00. Monday to Saturday (Edit)

Last edited:
In the City (Surin) nearly all shops are opened. The big TV-Electric shop opposite the busstations entrance, motorbike shops as well as - yes nearly all.

Back