Buriram Airport Flight Schedule May 1-31

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
94615503_3850237071683374_3577656995349528576_n.jpg

See: https://surinfarang.com/forum/threads/covid19-coronavirus-no-jokes-memes.26992/page-63#post-302485. With the requirement to carry a 'healthy passport' to move around Buriram from 1st May, confiscated when a person leaves the province, are people only going to travel one-way, Buriram to Bangkok? Can't see many wanting to return and put themselves in a 14-day quarantine.

Guess that would apply to Nookie too if he leaves Buriram to come to Surin. Nightmare!

Don't confuse self-isolation with quarantine.

That is exactly what I will do when I next go to Bang Saray and subsequently return to Buriram.

See: https://surinfarang.com/forum/threads/covid19-coronavirus-no-jokes-memes.26992/page-63#post-302485. With the requirement to carry a 'healthy passport' to move around Buriram from 1st May, confiscated when a person leaves the province, are people only going to travel one-way, Buriram to Bangkok? Can't see many wanting to return and put themselves in a 14-day quarantine.

Guess that would apply to Nookie too if he leaves Buriram to come to Surin. Nightmare!

I had Nookie in mind when posting that...... fortunately, he has been able to arrange a delivery from Pattaya.

I had Nookie in mind when posting that...... fortunately, he has been able to arrange a delivery from Pattaya.
Nookiebear's next delivery to Surin is 1st May. Maybe he would be well advised to deliver a day earlier on 30th April. However, he would still be caught because his next delivery after that would be 2 weeks later.

Nookiebear's next delivery to Surin is 1st May. Maybe he would be well advised to deliver a day earlier on 30th April. However, he would still be caught because his next delivery after that would be 2 weeks later.

I am sure he has a plan...........................;)

Don't confuse self-isolation with quarantine.

That is exactly what I will do when I next go to Bang Saray and subsequently return to Buriram.

What's the difference? It's only semantics - you have to lie low in your own house for 14 days.

What's the difference? It's only semantics - you have to lie low in your own house for 14 days.

Semantics it isn't. Quarantine is in specific government locations - you won't get any Bells in there !! ;)

just bought 6 bottles of single malt at a ridiculous price : 12 euro for 70cc ... dad is very happy !!!

Back