Rain?

94229d782e2b6424c371b77d50ed8257.jpg

Bit of black coming over now
Black clouds matter! The more rain the merrier.

Apparently the downpour started at 03:00 this morning. It was quite heavy at 05:30. It hasn't ceased yet and it's 16:00.

Bring it on!

clapping.gif

The staff in the Memorial snooker were well busy mopping the floors from the leaking roof. Luckily the tables were safe.

Apparently the downpour started at 03:00 this morning. It was quite heavy at 05:30. It hasn't ceased yet and it's 16:00.

Bring it on!

This is what September should be like (although without the floods of 2013).

I don't know which year it was but it was considered quite amusing (for others) that I removed my shoes and socks and rolled up my trouser legs to traverse between the Farang Connection and the Petchkasem snooker.

This is what September should be like (although without the floods of 2013).

I don't know which year it was but it was considered quite amusing (for others) that I removed my shoes and socks and rolled up my trouser legs to traverse between the Farang Connection and the Petchkasem snooker.
Luckily no one should be laughing at me, as I usually don't wear shoes, socks or pants with legs. Are you always required to dress formally? Are coats and ties usually required for snooker? Do you shoot better when wearing a tuxedo? Must your hair be combed and teeth brushed?
Asking for a friend...

Luckily no one should be laughing at me, as I usually don't wear shoes, socks or pants with legs. Are you always required to dress formally? Are coats and ties usually required for snooker? Do you shoot better when wearing a tuxedo? Must your hair be combed and teeth brushed?
Asking for a friend...

Yes.

It has been pissing here for 24 hours now and the creek out the front does not even look like its ready to flow yet. The water catchment for it must be that empty. The centre of the storm is currently just East of Mukdahan.

Still raining here, a couple of miles south west of Yorky. No sign of it letting up either. Is there a gopherwood dealer in town?

Back