Home Renovation upcoming

Coffee

You chose a custom title
Next month I will contract a home purchase and remodel. Essentially from a monetary standpoint I will be classified as the developer and my darling will become the title-holding contractor.
Today I met with an architect to discuss an addition but as pictured below he had unfortunately played hookey last night upon hearing about tonight's election prohibition on alcohol.
I'm feeling quite optimistic about this project.
20201219_114108.jpg

Next month I will contract a home purchase and remodel. Essentially from a monetary standpoint I will be classified as the developer and my darling will become the title-holding contractor.
Today I met with an architect to discuss an addition but as pictured below he had unfortunately played hookey last night upon hearing about tonight's election prohibition on alcohol.
I'm feeling quite optimistic about this project.
View attachment 37315
I'm sure the dog will let you know if any snakes and critters get into his house. :)

Picking quality subcontractors is paramount. "So where are some photos of past projects ?"
It must because we have a list and we're checking it twice.
20201220_163714.jpg
It breaks ones heart when you have to let someone know that you've chosen another.
"But roofing is our specialty..."

Another builder shared his eco-design which usually provides potable brown water during the monsoon season.
20201220_163911.jpg

Translated from Thai on their brochure... "Interesting conceptual resonance design of overlays."

Fortunately I'm not looking at solar panels at this juncture.

20201220_151437.jpg
The renovation project begins.
By tomorrow I'll have a clearer picture of what lies ahead, Covid and all.
Wishing all a happy new year...but of course darling will be the happiest.

Note: As with others I might become too busy to check in regularly.

Are we to understand from said pictures that you have bought a house to renovate? Or have you bought a jungle clearing surrounded by an ornate wall?

Are we to understand from said pictures that you have bought a house to renovate? Or have you bought a jungle clearing surrounded by an ornate wall?

20201220_143743.jpg
Aww shyte. That approx 16 sq-metre room is certainly gonna disappear... as in demolished.

Looks like you are using a big enough sledge hammer...need any other demo tools? My favorite part of remodeling, you know.

@Coffee looks like you have a nice pile of debris to dispose of. Where and how you going to do that knowing that Surin has a waste problem.?

Back