Home Renovation upcoming

Re: @Yorky
Blue - ground
Red - live
White - neutral

It really doesn't matter as long as it's consistent and explained to future electricians or buyers of the property.

In the UK the current standard (AFAIK) is brown (live), blue (neutral) and green/yellow stripes (earth).

[Edit: I found this:
wikipedia-wiring-colours.jpg
]

Good thinking Batman! Leave the upstairs to those who are fit and can still climb the stairs. I am very happy with my decision not to live in a house with bedrooms upstairs. Had I done so, my little old knobbly knees would not thank me now, that is for sure.

Exactly!

Good thinking Batman! Leave the upstairs to those who are fit and can still climb the stairs. I am very happy with my decision not to live in a house with bedrooms upstairs. Had I done so, my little old knobbly knees would not thank me now, that is for sure.

Have you been to Wat Khaosala @nomad97?

This 'short' walk looks a piece o' pish but I needed a winch to drag me out and oxygen when I reached the end.....

05 s.jpg
Sorry....

topic-off.jpg

I do believe I have. However, the dragon's tunnel, (or was it a snake?), was still under construction. I walked up the road.

So it was obviously some years ago?

After I reached the top of the slope (which is not near the top of the climb) I sent my wife back down to bring the truck up to avoid the rest of the punishment!

Back