Rush Hour Traffic

Coffee- The picture time says 10.22 which isn t rush hour.Could you post a picture timed somewhere between 7.00 /9.00,so we can maybe see the comparison.
It s very quiet on the roads everywhere though.

Did my shopping at TOPS today. Not a lot of people inside from 11 to 1230. Stocking up some for the month, just in case things get weirder than they already are. Plus I needed some beer and wine as I was getting very low on both. Not much traffic as in the pic Coffee posted, which shows the crossroad by Robinson's.

I am seeing lots of griping and moaning about the government handling of the pandemic and vaccine roll out by Thais on line in threads and comments. They are far from happy. I've never seen the complaining about you know who and the government so open and angry on line. Seriously pissed off people.

Coffee- The picture time says 10.22 which isn t rush hour.Could you post a picture timed somewhere between 7.00 /9.00,so we can maybe see the comparison.

Alan, I posted at 10:22. Those photos were taken approx 8:15.

Note: I don't operate a live broadcast.

Alan, I posted at 10:22. Those photos were taken approx 8:15.

Note: I don't operate a live broadcast.

The information stored on the first image gives 07:22 this morning as being the create time. Unless your clock's wrong.

The information stored on the first image gives 07:22 this morning as being the create time. Unless your clock's wrong.

Interesting. The images were taken on my Samsung phone. I haven't a clue about my phone's "create time".
It now says 19:31.
Let me take an image and post it below.
Let me know what "create time" it reads, please.

I don't have a clue...

Just view the image in any photo viewer software and select "File Info".

The more sophisticated viewers will also give you the camera make, model, serial number, lense focal length, aperture, exposure details, shutter speed, ISO setting and the colour of the underwear that you are wearing.

Big Brother is already here!

If you're serious, Alan >>>>
@Yorky Get your arse out on the highway in the morning and take some photos for Alan, please. ;-)

If you're serious, Alan >>>>
@Yorky Get your arse out on the highway in the morning and take some photos for Alan, please. ;-)

Given that I'm up late taking sunset photos, getting up early morning to take pictures of blacktop is pushing it.

Back