Pics from customers today - Beefy chili cheesy fries and Mexican Beef Quesadillas with salsa and sour cream

Many Thais do love their beef actually.

The restaurant opposite my house (long gone) did a popular "tom yam neua sot". Even though the beef was thinly cut it was still a bit chewy. Didn't stop me eating it though. Good taste.

[I asked Yahoo for a picture to post and the first one which came up was my "tom yam khung gai"].

The restaurant opposite my house (long gone) did a popular "tom yam neua sot". Even though the beef was thinly cut it was still a bit chewy. Didn't stop me eating it though. Good taste.

[I asked Yahoo for a picture to post and the first one which came up was my "tom yam khung gai"].
I've seen a few places recently offering a laab pizza pie. I always thought that would be a seller with the Thais. Wanted to do the same way back at the old shop. Wife didn't get it though. LOL

Get on down to Starbeam's Restaurant for some of this good stuff.
Something for everyone at Starbeam's Restaurant in Surin City.

The images above look totally different to those in the original post.

The images above look totally different to those in the original post.
Different day, different customer, different food, different camera. Can't change the title as far as I know.

By the way, is tomorrow a Nookie Bear day at Bamboozled? Breakfast from Danny available in the morning?

Back