Surin City Map

Danny boy

Surin Farang Founder
Staff member
Hi Guys, This is the new Surin City map, Designed and owned by Nomad97 on behalf of surinfarang.com

image_1.jpg

Hi Guys, This is the new Surin City map, Designed and owned by Nomad97 on behalf of surinfarang.com

image_1.jpg

Please could you send me this Danny so I can make it as big as it will go ,gonna start thinking about the posters , I think Thailand Tourist Authority might be interested in them too ,about the Surnfarang words one big one right through the center might have been enough ,whats other peoples thoughts on this ?

One I get the template set up maybe a few sponsors banners around the map ,just to cover the cost of making a few copies !!
Bloody good map ! Well done mate ..

Alan and Danny, I had a system crash yesterday and I am temporarily without MS Visio. I am in the process of reloading one or two programs. Once completed, I will post a final version of this map, correcting the odd mistake. If it is printed off on A3 then there will be plenty of room for advertising. On A4 it will be a bit messy. And I agree, one watermark would look nicer than the current version.

Count me in even if I'm off the map. As for the watermarks great idea. As for size you call the shot. One thing for sure with the surinfarang.com watermarks you'll never see this map on TVN.:cool:

How about a few of these scattered around the map to help visitors :)

red-light_district_road_sign_258435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
give each sponsor a number and listed them on the map?

Many of the sponsors are located outside of Surin and would not show on the map. Some of the sponsors are already shown on the map. e.g. Starbeam's and Farang Connection. Up to AtB - I await further instructions. Thanks for your input bartomeer.

AtB and DB: I had to make 2 new logo's - 'SurinThaiapartments' and 'Ryan's Resort' as exisiting versions did not copy to MSVisio. Please find latest version as attached to show updated logo from Surin.Thaiapartments.net (thanks Karakara).

View attachment 3917

Wow great mate how big would this go up to ?

It's drawn on 34"x44" paper setup. When you 'blow' it up to full screen on a 20" monitor you can read all the writing. So, I think you can reproduce on anything over 17"x 22" up to 34"x44" and see everything clearly. Anything smaller than 17"x22" would be a blur (similar to what you can see at the moment). However, I know Danny knows how to use this JPG file.

It's drawn on 34"x44" paper setup. When you 'blow' it up to full screen on a 20" monitor you can read all the writing. So, I think you can reproduce on anything over 17"x 22" up to 34"x44" and see everything clearly. Anything smaller than 17"x22" would be a blur (similar to what you can see at the moment). However, I know Danny knows how to use this JPG file.

I just want to print a few off for friends , could you possibly send an attachment so I could Email the printers with it , Herr of something like that :smile:

alansurin@yahoo.com

Back