St Patricks Day march 17th

Ryans Resort

Forum Sponsor
Ryan's will be having a party on Monday 17th of March for St Patricks Day there will be a BBQ starting at 2.00pm (free for all). Customers old and new are welcome as of course any Surin Farang members and their families. I am also trying to arrange some live music and another couple of treats full details to be announced shortly

Here you go get this lot..

[video=youtube;W22gpBv00gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W22gpBv00gg[/video]

cannot make it Gary, will be in Sihanoukville on a factfinding mission with three other factfinders ... have a nice St Patricks Day for us

IRISH BEEF BURGERS THEY SOUND YUMMY

2 c. flaked corn beef (canned)
3 tbsp. chopped onion
1 1/2 tbsp. mustard
3 tbsp. salad dressing
3 tsp. horseradish

Combine ingredients. Spread mixture on bottom half of 8 buns. Top each with a slice of cheese. Broil or heat in moderate oven, 350 degrees for 5 to 19 minutes to melt cheese. OR Cube sharp cheese and mix it with beef mixture. Place in buns, wrap in foil and heat in oven until cheese melts.

Looking forward to a real St Patrick's Day at Ryan's ! Bow5

I may have to bring a designated as I do NOT drink 'n drive when inebriated. Think1

If I decide to keep a modicum of sobriety I will still greatly enjoy the company of those other pleasant folk who are well-mannered and behaved. Gift3

Those that can not conduct themselves properly in public please do not elucidate your rational arguments and crap towards moi...thanking you in advance for your understanding. Bump1 I don't want to listen to any hurt locker viewpoints or whining on a nice occasion for Ryans.

I sincerely look forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones.

Erin go bragh !

Any other reasonable demands Coffee? Perhaps Some red carpet and a tray of or d'oeuvres as you saunter into the establishment and grace the common folk with your presence. ;-)

Any other reasonable demands Coffee? Perhaps Some red carpet and a tray of or d'oeuvres as you saunter into the establishment and grace the common folk with your presence. ;-)

FB, I do believe your flying a tad overboard but will take it in the playfulness of which you wrote.

Basically I will be joined with fine mixed company and do not require hearing disparaging comments and / or viewpoints presented from those who may be prompted to go full-tilt when indulging in alcohol or spirits.

Honestly I'm just laying out some parameters in advance as I've had to deal with some 'sticky situations' in the past. Alcohol doesn't assist certain individuals in making proper choices that they may regret at a later date. Agreed1

Will you be making an appearance Monday, dear caped crusader ?

Fear not old bean, i will be in the the big smoke running a few errands. Have a good one and have a Happy St Paddys day!

Last edited by a moderator:
This Beautifully restored classic Honda 70 cc will be Raffled off at Ryan's Resort tomorrow on St Patrick's day. The bike is worth around 24 -28,000 baht has log book with it and can be easily transferred to new owner. The staff at Ryan,s will sell tickets to a maximum of forty numbered tickets for only 500 baht a ticket and the winning number will take bike the raffle will be drawn at 5.30pm.

Good luck to the winner.

Hey its St. Patrick's Day. Shouldn't that bike be GREEN.p4rty BTW nice set of wheels.

can't locate my 'greenies'

My apologies in advance.
Everything I have that is green are either wool or fleece. (OK , just two things). I believe it is now much too warm to wear.

I did buy my former spouse a beautiful 'forest green' Volvo wagon 16 years ago for her birthday...which was truly a nice St Patty's colour (a touch on the dark side of green). If I remember she was very happy as I paid full sticker price (ugh), but I did get laid...possibly five times that YEAR WTF1
I no longer have my Celtics 'Bob Cousy' ('Houdini of the Hardwood') #14 jersey. A real St Pat's gem.

I'll borrow a pair of lady's "lucky" green panties...can't locate my green socks, though my flip-flops have some green.

Again Gary, I'll apologize in advance.

Wishing a Happy St Patricks day to all ! Erin go bragh ! :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to Ryans Resort

What a pleasant St Pattys day treat for well over fifty folk and almost as many kids !
Chokdee5

Kudos to the entire staff of Ryans for really putting on the Green Agreed1
On behalf of every guest I want to give you a big round of applause for a most delightful holiday and endless amounts of delicious culinary treats >>> Thanks3
Additionally thank you for not making me reveal my green panties that I filched from my gf's pile of dirty laundry. Moon2...that's all together another kinky story Cry3.
Again, a wonderful day was had by all.
Tomorrow may be another story once the cobwebs are loosened up a bit :rolleyes:

Back