Surin farang man missing - watch the VDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
https://youtu.be/tR3kGiZmV3c

Published on Apr 3, 2015
My friend Jody Poyner father has gone missing in Thailand, she has given all the information she has been able to collect thus far - PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN USE THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA to get the video to as many people as possible so that hopefully he can be found!!! PLEASE, A FEW SECONDS OF YOUR TIME TO SHARE THIS VIDEO!!

So does anyone here know this man? He looks familiar but I don't know him personally myself. Any word on his whereabouts yet?

So does anyone here know this man? He looks familiar but I don't know him personally myself. Any word on his whereabouts yet?

His face is also familiar to me, seen him somewhere before. Perhaps some more information about him like where he lived would be helpful.

Seems to me there is something we are not being told.

His face is also familiar to me, seen him somewhere before. Perhaps some more information about him like where he lived would be helpful.

Seems to me there is something we are not being told.[/QUOTE]

Indeed there is.
As a seasoned police professional you understand this all too well.

We're told he left to play golf with four farangs.
Where did they play ? What did these farangs say ?
Don't tell me they traveled on a scooter with their golf clubs.

Who was the last to see him ? Did he return home after golf (daylight hours) ?

Yet his scooter was found 'somewhere with the keys but license plate missing.'
GPS coordinates of scooter , golf course and home at the very least.

I'm hoping he just took a hike as some may do to leave family and troubles far behind. Where is his passport ?
Unfortunately, there may be something more sinister which would never surprise me in the least.

Seems to me there is something we are not being told.[/QUOTE]

Indeed there is.
As a seasoned police professional you understand this all too well.

We're told he left to play golf with four farangs.
Where did they play ? What did these farangs say ?
Don't tell me they traveled on a scooter with their golf clubs.

Who was the last to see him ? Did he return home after golf (daylight hours) ?

Yet his scooter was found 'somewhere with the keys but license plate missing.'
GPS coordinates of scooter , golf course and home at the very least.

I'm hoping he just took a hike as some may do to leave family and troubles far behind. Where is his passport ?
Unfortunately, there may be something more sinister which would never surprise me in the least.

Contact details are on U Tube vid.

Also, does he want to be found???

He lived and worked in Phuket for some 4 years before coming to live near Prasat, with his wife and her 2 teenage children.

Conceivably, as Coffee suggested, he wanted out from his Thai family, and did a runner (maybe to Cambodia). (Where is his passport)

However, I would have thought he would have made some contact with his UK family, to save the worry.

I made contact with Michael Dantzie, the man in the VDO, offering to visit the wife and see what could be found out. Expecting an immediate response, I am mystified that up to now I have heard nothing.

d
He lived and worked in Phuket for some 4 years before coming to live near Prasat, with his wife and her 2 teenage children.

Conceivably, as Coffee suggested, he wanted out from his Thai family, and did a runner (maybe to Cambodia). (Where is his passport)

However, I would have thought he would have made some contact with his UK family, to save the worry.

I made contact with Michael Dantzie, the man in the VDO, offering to visit the wife and see what could be found out. Expecting an immediate response, I am mystified that up to now I have heard nothing.

We have had the police in four times since he was reported missing, he frequented our place...According to them, there is no passport data to confirm he has left thailand, and no money withdrawls either..
Other lines of investigation are taking place at present...so maybe that is why you have had had no response nick..

Last edited:
d

We have had the police in four times since he was reported missing, he frequented our place...According to them, there is no passport data to confirm he has left thailand, and no money withdrawls either..
Other lines of investigation are taking place at present...so maybe that is why you have had had no response nick..

Sounds like the police are not just sitting idly by.

With no passport data and no money withdrawals, does not look good.

Would be interested to know if his passport is at home, or whether he left with it on the day he went missing.

One has to ask why he would leave with 4 other Farangs to play golf? Usual etiquet on the golf course prohibits 5-ball groups and more. The usual maximum is a four-ball.

Graham

Graham also visited my place occasionally and got very friendly with an ex worker for me Tony 'the hat" or Preston Tony / Surin Tony always wears a baseball cap as he has no hair. I was told that they visited Surin together possibly Taowan Dang just before he went missing Tony is still around and lives in Prasat maybe ask him....Hope this might help.

Last edited:
Graham also visited my place occasionally and got very friendly with an ex worker for me Tony 'the hat" or Preston Tony / Surin Tony always wears a baseball cap as he has no hair. I was told that they visited Surin together possibly Taowan Dang just before he went missing Tony is still around and lives in Prasat maybe ask him....Hope this might help.

Yes heard that to G, police have had the hat in for questioning already..

The hat is of no fixed abode as his house is been sold or something like that so he might be hard to find..

The Hat

If the hat has sold his house wonder why he is still a fugitive at large and not paid debts he owes around the area?

Man 'overboard' (video) to how many can play golf...
the wonders of the Forum never cease.

For the record no decent club would allow more than four players per hole if there were foursomes waiting behind due to the ridiculous amount of time the round would take...unless those initial players were of professional caliber.

What is the Scottish members opinion on the matter ?
("I've got two balls and play with both when I sit.")

[Possibly charity tournaments do allow "shotgun" foursomes starting at each hole to facilitate 72 players twice on the course for a morning round and a noon round in order to increase the "donation factors" for a cause.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back