Lunch in Prasat

H

humbert

I live in Sangkha. My wife recently opened a little shop in the Lotus Plaza at the crossroads in Prasat. I have to make the trip over there with her pretty often and have been pretty pleased with two little places I have found for lunch.
Staffords, probably well known to most Prasat regulars, has a nice menu. I have really enjoyed the pies which the owner's wife makes from scratch.
Another place that has pretty decent Japanese food is Vashi Sushi, right across the road from the new mall. The tempura udon is addictive.
A nice break from the desolation of Sangkha.

Welcome to Prasat, what kind of shop has your wife opened in tesco lotus..we can help spread the word in Prasat..

My gf owns the Lemon Lounge around the corner from Gary Staffords..he will tell where it is..

Good luck with your wifes new venture..LL

I live in Sangkha. My wife recently opened a little shop in the Lotus Plaza at the crossroads in Prasat. I have to make the trip over there with her pretty often and have been pretty pleased with two little places I have found for lunch.
Staffords, probably well known to most Prasat regulars, has a nice menu. I have really enjoyed the pies which the owner's wife makes from scratch.
Another place that has pretty decent Japanese food is Vashi Sushi, right across the road from the new mall. The tempura udon is addictive.

The new Lotus shopping mall looks very nice. Popped in there last week for a look-see. Good luck to your wife with her new shop. Looks like a good location and I sincerely hope she does well with her new venture.

uploadfromtaptalk1442105248968.jpguploadfromtaptalk1442105287709.jpg
Sunday lunch at Staffords is good

Welcome to Prasat, what kind of shop has your wife opened in tesco lotus..we can help spread the word in Prasat..

My gf owns the Lemon Lounge around the corner from Gary Staffords..he will tell where it is..

Good luck with your wifes new venture..LL

Much appreciated! She has a little womens clothing 'shop' right next the the down escaltor called 'Made In Mood'. It her third shop, her others being in Pattaya and Sangkha. So far business has been great. Lots of foot traffic and a much more lively vibe than that of Sangkha's Lotus Plaza.

We stopped into Staffords today for lunch. The pics posted from Alan the Builder look terrific but I seldom have the appetite for that big a lunch. I had a roast beef and cheddar baguette which was sensational. His wife makes the bread herself. Amazing!

Back