The Beach V2 opening

F

fansuhua55

After 6 weeks of hard work, the Beach V2 is opening tomorrow for business, from 9 am till late. English breakfast, lunch and dinner, Aussie BBQ, pool table, sports lounge, late parties like no other place in Surin.
Opens 9am till late on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, opens 9am till the evening on Monday and 4pm till late on Wednesday (kitchen closed).
Cheers

An Aussie BBQ sounds classy! Have to give that a try sometime to ascertain authenticity. It could become a regular meeting place for the culturally-superior Members among us.

The Beach

Some pics of The Beach - Version 2

beachv2_zpsfm2aiofk.jpg

beachv2-1_zpsj3vsmlfc.jpg

beachv2-2_zpssw1frq4x.jpg

There's a nice new wooden outdoor deck out front of the left side as well. Now all we need is some lounge chairs for tanning. :) Looking good. A nice pool table too with overhead lighting.

Also, tonight they are having a party for the Temp English teachers. Should be a fun night at The Beach.

Last edited:
That all looks very impressive. Not sure about using the Union Jack as a place to sit. Definitely up to standard for an Aussie barbecue. Availability of more Aussie beers might be an advantage.

Beach Bar V2 still appears to be a very successful establishment particularly functioning after dark with a loyal following of expats, teachers, under-30 and older tourist crowd and some Thai friends.

While other venues have pulled down their shutters tight for the night the Beach Bar is kicking into gear on Surin's well-known Soi Cola.
Many other establishments could be so lucky obtaining the predominantly foreign customer's expendable income.

Now I wish you all peace , one way or another. Chokdee5

[ Caveat: I have been and currently am a customer of this establishment and have first-hand knowledge of late-night activities in Surin though I'm not much of a cad.
I am acquainted with PaddyK, Francoise, partners Lee and Pat and other posters , some more so than others.]

We now have, courtesy of some good friends and customers, the largest selection of English books in Surin. We also have a magical box that gives us access to ALL kinds of games, sports, English premiership and all national Europeans championships, Formula 1, cricket etc... And as we have two screens we can paly two different events at the same time. Cheers

He should be at The Beach tonight. Open Mic music tonight. Why don't you go talk to him and tell your gripes to his face like a man. Oh, wait. That's right. You are just a little coward who hides behind his keyboard and whinges and moans from afar. Sorry. What was I thinking. 55555

Beach Bar V2 still appears to be a very successful establishment particularly functioning after dark with a loyal following of expats, teachers, under-30 and older tourist crowd and some Thai friends.

While other venues have pulled down their shutters tight for the night the Beach Bar is kicking into gear on Surin's well-known Soi Cola.
Many other establishments could be so lucky obtaining the predominantly foreign customer's expendable income.

Now I wish you all peace , one way or another. Chokdee5

[ Caveat: I have been and currently am a customer of this establishment and have first-hand knowledge of late-night activities in Surin though I'm not much of a cad.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ]

Dear Mod, if you're going to delete posts and modify posts a few weeks past posting...
it's nice to know that everything is spick 'n span after all and squeeky clean in Surin. :mask:

Back