Sydney Canale new ownership

214 & Starbeams do.
Why mention another eatery outside Surin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Staffords in Buriram then ? If this forum was exclusively Surin, you wouldn't be allowed on here! :joycat::joycat::joycat:

Just wondered if they were still open

Nobody else bothers.

Is Staffords still open?

They were a few months ago and I haven't heard otherwise.

Ryan's also located in Prasat is a forum sponsor but I did not ascertain their status.

Surely Mr & Mrs 'Mango's' Lemon Lounge is still rocking though sadly I haven't past through there in an afternoon since last December.
(My fault, not Mango's.)

Nobody else bothers.

Is Staffords still open?

Nobody else bothers. --(Yes they do ---Starbeams and the 214 Diner use the forum weekly to promote there foods and meals ,and Im glad they do so .

Is Staffords still open?-----Yes but i cant see any connection between me offering Sydney Canale a banner and Staffords sorry Ray not sure where your coming from with this .

Nobody else bothers. --(Yes they do ---Starbeams and the 214 Diner use the forum weekly to promote there foods and meals ,and Im glad they do so .

Is Staffords still open?-----Yes but i cant see any connection between me offering Sydney Canale a banner and Staffords sorry Ray not sure where your coming from with this .

Just asking a question Alan...... thanks for answering it.

And we are still open big boy...

And been doing pizza and BIR curries for some time.

The curries are available for wholesale also...400gr portions to order.

......I must get down to see you sometime.... we don't get out much :).... hope it is going well ..

Curries are not great for my eating regime but I would love to try a BIR curry...

Cheffie's have this on their FB page:

Cheffie's
· 10 October at 09:38 · Surin ·

Due to previous owners contract and the Now finishing of the renovations cheffie,s will be closed until the 20th of October sorry for any inconvenience but watch this space for exciting things in the future cheers

We tried to eat there last Saturday evening, but the place was in darkness. I posted a message for them, but there's been no reply. Is it a case of another one bites the dust? Tried phoning both numbers quoted on FB a few minutes ago, but there's no answer.

Last edited:
Update to the last post: The lady owner of Sydney Canale called me tonight, saying that she had found my number as a missed call on her phone - one of the two telephone numbers quoted on Cheffie's FB page. She said that she has no idea when - or even if - Cheffie's will re-open, but intends that Sydney Canale will do so at some point. FWIW

LOL ...:rolleyes:

A: "Did somebody forgot to pay an electric bill ?"
B: "I'm sure it's much bigger than that."
A: "Yes. You're quite possibly correct in that regard."
B: " Indeed I very well might be."
A & B raising their glasses : "Cheers."

Update to the last post: The lady owner of Sydney Canale called me tonight, saying that she had found my number as a missed call on her phone - one of the two telephone numbers quoted on Cheffie's FB page. She said that she has no idea when - or even if - Cheffie's will re-open, but intends that Sydney Canale will do so at some point. FWIW

I would hope that Cheffie has not signed up for a bargain 10 year lease!

I am hearing it is the paperwork and ownership titles. Also, no liquor license there as they will not change the liquor license to another name as it is too close to the schools in that area. Also not the same name on the liquor license as is on the business ownership papers? Something like that is the rumor/word going around. Sounds like a clusterfuck. Poor guy.

Back