Surin Diner closed

trigger66

Nothing strange Rob only has a limited time back in Thailand from his job he was going to do one last Sunday dinner & announce his closing but he decided to close early so he could spend what little time he has here with his family hes gone a way for a few days currently with his family.

Rob quote:
Surin Diner nothing strange the decision was taken to close due to the fact the diner is not making a profit
we Will be offering frozen foods for delivery or collection after i treat the wife to a few days holidays.

I wish you all the Best Mr & Mrs Rob
thank you for the good food & service i wish it had worked out
but good luck in the future
all the best Trigger

Thanks for posting Trig.

I would like to add my thanks to Aeu, Rob and their staff for serving up some great food and special Sunday lunches in a spotless environment and not forgetting their hosting of Surin Farang bashes.
I can well understand there is no point in working hard if you are not making a profit but I, for one, will miss them
Good luck and best wishes for the future from Wood and myself

Hi rob sorry you are closing,was the best food in thailand, love your place and your staff.
Hope it works out for you in the future and it will ,because you and your wife are great people.
I understand why you are closeing .
But will miss your great food and hospitality next time in surin .
Enjoy your life with your wife and family now .
Georgemandm.

thanks for all the nice comments guys,

it was a tough decision to make,

the wife will continue to cook and will be offering homemade meals, frozen for collection or delivery.

minced beef, minced lamb, stewed steak, chicken curry, scotch pies, etc.

will post a complete list when we return home.

cheers guys

Rob, well that is some consolation.

Hope you and the family are enjoying your holiday.

(Wood and I are off to Vietnam tonight for 10 days so if you don't hear from me when you start with your homemade meals it is not that we are not interested)

Rob, well that is some consolation.

Hope you and the family are enjoying your holiday.

(Wood and I are off to Vietnam tonight for 10 days so if you don't hear from me when you start with your homemade meals it is not that we are not interested)

we are having a great time Colin, cannot get the kids out of the pool !!!

safe travels for you and Wood, have a good time , we will see you both when you get back

Back