Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Shock news. It is understood that as of today the 214 Diner is closed. The 214 Diner is no longer open for business and, therefore, no longer available as a delivery/drop off point for Nookies goodies. On behalf of many who have used the Diner may I thank Rob and his good wife for accommodating us for the past couple of years, thank you.

An alternative location maybe the Corner Cafe in Sinthorn Village. This sits just off the 226 and opposite Index Living Mall. Subject to Tai's approval this could become the new collection point. They open at 10.00 so maybe a 10.15 drop off could be agreed with them. This location would also have the advantage of missing all the road works at the Robinson Intersection. See: https://www.facebook.com/cornercafesurin/ May I suggest Nookie speaks with Tai to confirm (or otherwise) these arrangements.

upload_2018-3-30_4-55-53.png

Alternatively, we could revert back to the previous arrangement and meet in the Big C car park at 10.00 every other Friday. This also has the advantage of missing the road works on the ring road.

Any other suggestions?

Strange that Rob did not advise closure. I noticed it was closed when I passed on Monday, but then I believe he was always closed on a Monday. I trust nothing untoward has occurred

I too am surprised (after Rob posted the Sunday dinner menu). No doubt Rob will let us know.

Yes, 214 is/was closed on Mondays.

I am not going spread rumours and will only reiterate what Nookie told me. Nookie did speak to Rob this morning while delivering goods to the 214 Diner. The long and the short of it is that the 214 Diner is now closed. We need a new delivery/collection point with effect from two weeks from today. I have offered a couple of suggestions, now its over to the other people who rely on Nookies products to make theirs.

Nothing strange Rob only has a limited time back in Thailand from his job he was going to do one last Sunday dinner & announce his closing but he decided to close early so he could spend what little time he has here with his family hes gone a way for a few days currently with his family.

Rob quote:
Surin Diner nothing strange the decision was taken to close due to the fact the diner is not making a profit
we Will be offering frozen foods for delivery or collection after i treat the wife to a few days holidays.

I wish you all the Best Mr & Mrs Rob
thank you for the good food & service i wish it had worked out
but good luck in the future
all the best Trigger

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for Rob. I know of many people who rated it highly.

Reference Nookie's pick-ups - There's also Bamboozelled but unfortunately they don't do chip butties (but neither do Big 'C').

An alternative location maybe the Corner Cafe in Sinthorn Village. This sits just off the 226 and opposite Index Living Mall. Subject to Tai's approval this could become the new collection point.

May I suggest Nookie speaks with Tai to confirm (or otherwise) these arrangements.

Nomad, I do not believe Tai is any longer involved with the Corner Cafe in Shintorn.

I would suggest to initially start with Hannu...only if that location meets Nookie's requirements. ;)

Nomad, I do not believe Tai is any longer involved with the Corner Cafe in Shintorn.

I would suggest to initially start with Hannu...only if that location meets Nookie's requirements. ;)
Thanks, I have been informed by Nookie.

hi guys,

we would be happy for you to meet with Nookie at our home, we could cater for beers and drinks while you wait and yo can pick up any frozen food orders.

for those who do not know where that is it is on the ring road, from the diner travel towards IQ modern trade, continue on straight through those lights and about 100meters before the the Prassat junction our place is on the left next soi to the fish farm

hi guys,

we would be happy for you to meet with Nookie at our home, we could cater for beers and drinks while you wait and yo can pick up any frozen food orders.

for those who do not know where that is it is on the ring road, from the diner travel towards IQ modern trade, continue on straight through those lights and about 100meters before the the Prassat junction our place is on the left next soi to the fish farm

the wife has just informed me that she will also be happy to do breakfasts that morning also, if you don't mind the tables being set up inside and outside the garage ??

Back