Can't wait to stay here. Not.

Only problem with Majestic Twin is safety.

The fire escape staircase, situate far away from the main staircase leads down into an enclosure in the car park From past stays there, I observed the enclosure was padlocked shut from around 10.pm to 6am. I did email the Majestic, but this being Thailand I received no reply, and nothing was done.

No good either for sneaking in "guests " late at night ;)

Improve the quality of your ‘guests’ Nick and you won’t need to worry about sneaking them in.

Improve the quality of your ‘guests’ Nick and you won’t need to worry about sneaking them in.

Thought we had got rid of you for 3 months. Didn't Nessie swallow you up?:)

My comment was in the form of advise for those wanting to do such things.:eek:

Thought we had got rid of you for 3 months. Didn't Nessie swallow you up?:)

My comment was in the form of advise for those wanting to do such things.:eek:

Care...... the internet reaches the UK ..........”advise”.........really !!

One Fu hotel big clean modern rooms but opposite IQ so would need a taxi
Also the S House above the 214Diner eextension of hotel out the back now too I am told all new rooms

One Fu hotel big clean modern rooms but opposite IQ so would need a taxi
Also the S House above the 214Diner eextension of hotel out the back now too I am told all new rooms

I like One Fu..... nice owners...

Tigger66&CO-CO are confirming what I previously said that majority of all new hotels are and have been built on the ring road area. The pickings inside Surin are far and few between.

Sign for the entrance for 7Bee. It is directly across from the entrance to Starbeam Restaurant's soi on the klong road. Added plus is there's a walking bridge there crossing the klong to our soi, so it is a short walk to get to our restaurant for a decent breakfast. :blush:

23658409_513497972346680_4038676121630850790_n.jpg

I like their rooms on the ground floor. Big rooms, big bed, screens in the windows so you can just use the fans if you want instead of air con, good sized bathrooms and good strong hot water showers, wardrobe, desk, and for me just a better deal and rooms. 500 baht a night, I think 5K baht for a month stay. I've used them a few times over the years when needed, and always get a room for my visiting friends there.

I like their rooms on the ground floor. Big rooms, big bed, screens in the windows so you can just use the fans if you want instead of air con, good sized bathrooms and good strong hot water showers, wardrobe, desk, and for me just a better deal and rooms. 500 baht a night, I think 5K baht for a month stay. I've used them a few times over the years when needed, and always get a room for my visiting friends there.

Looked at this place several times. Always struck me that it would be rather noisy, whilst Majestic Twin is in a far quieter location . Same price, with large rooms and large bathroom

Seven Bee has large adds out on the 214 coming into town from the south. Mike needs to get some Starbeam adds up next to them.:D

And central for the night out with the Surin crowd.

Croc, Nearly the same distance for either from Soi Cola/Speed. It may depend how mao you are. :) Owned by the same people. Good to have some choices. I believe if you stay at either one you can have use of the Majestic Hotel swimming pool too.

Back