Results of a liquid lunch

Bandersnatch

Surin Solar Legend
thctuWW.jpg

Surin Policeman crashed his Benz yesterday lunchtime.

The rescue truck dragged his car out of the rice field and deposited at the front of my moo baan in Salakdai. I will try to get more info, but the facts I have so far are: Owner (Policeman) was unhurt, but very drunk

thctuWW.jpg

The rescue truck dragged his car out of the rice field and deposited at the front of my moo baan in Salakdai. I will try to get more info, but the facts I have so far are: Owner (Policeman) was unhurt, but very drunk
Not just any old policeman if he is driving a Merc, possibly a senior ranking policeman too.

thctuWW.jpg

LOL...I believe I recognize the automobile in the picture.
If it doesn't show up at a certain house within the next two weeks (surely within the month) then I'll be certain.

Keeping in mind that some higher officials allow others to chauffeur them around I wouldn't say for sure that the owner was operating the vehicle.

Good catch Bandersnatch. ;)

Lead by example!!!
It’s like when you see police riding bikes without their helmets fastened. Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dog that ran out in front of the car causing the driver to swerve and crash his car has now been apprehended and its owners are being sought, alcohol is not believed to be a factor.:innocent:
You mean the dog wasn't pissed? Perhaps chasing a bitch on heat;););););)

LOL...I believe I recognize the automobile in the picture.
If it doesn't show up at a certain house within the next two weeks (surely within the month) then I'll be certain.

Keeping in mind that some higher officials allow others to chauffeur them around I wouldn't say for sure that the owner was operating the vehicle.

Good catch Bandersnatch. ;)

The vehicle in question is not the Mercedes sedan I am familiar with.
Said Mercedes showed up at the official's residence and was unscathed.

The crashed vehicle must [obviously] have been another PO's vehicle.

This dog used to camp out near the entrance to Walking Street, Pattaya. Not seen him for a few years now

93334A8B-314B-4807-87DA-B749F1B67926.jpeg

Back