CRU Buriram visited CRU KC

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Madam and all his cattle rustlers:D paid a visit to CRU n KC yesterday. It was great to see you and yours again. He was picking up pointers and ideas and I'm sure he did with some as his tablet was going nonstop.:D As our wifes have been tagged up on FB for sometime that line of communication will be burning up. Here at CRU, SWMBO has been going down to the Chong Chom Market once and sometimes twice per day for corn shucking and other cast aways (free) after madam visit we went back again and she will be returning again today.

50211516_2013006518746883_6544546581528444928_n.jpg

Madam and all his cattle rustlers:D paid a visit to CRU n KC yesterday. It was great to see you and yours again. He was picking up pointers and ideas and I'm sure he did with some as his tablet was going nonstop.:D As our wifes have been tagged up on FB for sometime that line of communication will be burning up. Here at CRU, SWMBO has been going down to the Chong Chom Market once and sometimes twice per day for corn shucking and other cast aways (free) after madam visit we went back again and she will be returning again today.

50211516_2013006518746883_6544546581528444928_n.jpg

Yes, a big thank you to Mr and Mrs GL for taking the time to show us around CRU yesterday, it was very interesting and my cattle crazy Brothers in law gleaned a lot of useful tips and information they will be keen to try out at their respective farms. Your wife is a positive dynamo GL and I know you are very proud of her and her achievements there, and rightly so, she is a Star.
Seeing you cattle crushes yesterday has renewed my interest in making one for our place, will post again as things progress.
Thank you again from all at CRU Buriram

Back