Tam Tam now open /Pizza thread.

As member English Alan has suggested elsewhere it would be best to get the Bamboozeled posts (past dozen or so) off of this Tam Tam Pizza thread and onto the Bamboozeled thread.

@Moderators (@Yorky )

It's no good asking me. I don't have access to edit the site and there's no point in me getting involved because no-one gives a shit what I say.

cheesy.gif

You need to have a long talk with the Grand Poobah of this site.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

If they are banned, that is the only excuse.

If there are other personal issues then that is nothing to do with the forum.

Shame they don’t publicise it on here to potentially increase sales.
If they are banned, that is the only excuse.

If there are other personal issues then that is nothing to do with the forum.

AtB posted complimentary comments on Tam Tam's FB page at the end of 2018. I don't think there are any issues there. I think the point GL was making is simply this. If Tam Tam Pizza's would like to become a sponsor on this forum, it is up to them to contact the 'Grand Poobah' of Surinfarang.com and ask to become a sponsor. Once approved they would have their own thread to advertise their products. Additionally, they would need to submit artwork for a banner to be included on the forum. Those are the steps I took when I established my wife's business, Top Tees, as a forum sponsor several years ago.

AtB posted complimentary comments on Tam Tam's FB page at the end of 2018. I don't think there are any issues there. I think the point GL was making is simply this. If Tam Tam Pizza's would like to become a sponsor on this forum, it is up to them to contact the 'Grand Poobah' of Surinfarang.com and ask to become a sponsor. Once approved they would have their own thread to advertise their products. Additionally, they would need to submit artwork for a banner to be included on the forum. Those are the steps I took when I established my wife's business, Top Tees, as a forum sponsor several years ago.
Seems that those that choose to advertise on the Forum don't last in business for long.

I would add that you don’t need to be ‘sponsor’ to announce that you are open for business.

Back